New DTM demo available

Peter

who cares
There is a new DTM demo available, with Oschersleben and a full grid of DTM drivers.
http://www.dtm-experience.com/
New DTM demo.jpg

anyone having performance problems with this? previous dtm demo and r3e work smooth at 60 fps, this runs at 10 fps
Performance issues here too, new download runs very slow had to alter video settings to medium to get a decent frame rate but loss of quality in doing so. 60 fps on high settings on previous demo. don't understand why.

anyone having performance problems with this? previous dtm demo and r3e work smooth at 60 fps, this runs at 10 fps

Exactly the same for me. :(
I've uninstalled the latest demo and will try re-installing again today. Then, I'll try turning down the video settings to see if it improves, but it was very stuttery in places. The first demo was fine, so I can only assume that maybe the addition of the AI cars is causing it. :unsure:

BTW, do I need to remove the previous demo or can I just rename it to use that one for comparison (and the Hockenheim track)?

Exactly the same for me. :(
I've uninstalled the latest demo and will try re-installing again today. Then, I'll try turning down the video settings to see if it improves, but it was very stuttery in places. The first demo was fine, so I can only assume that maybe the addition of the AI cars is causing it. :unsure:

BTW, do I need to remove the previous demo or can I just rename it to use that one for comparison (and the Hockenheim track)?
I have both installed and they seem to work fine together.

try shadow split off and use redused cubmaps
Hi,Thanks peter but I had just altered the custom settings and it runs something like now!
I then tried your suggestions but those made it worse. getting 55-58 fps & constant 60fps in replays. Will more than likely download the full version on digital this Thursday if released.

Thanks Andrew.
Did you rename the first Demo before installing the latest one, they both seem to have the same name? Or are both of yours installed to the same Folder, and the new one just overwrites the first one???
They installed to different places automatically - I did NOT remove the old demo first; I just renamed the shortcuts so I know which one is Hockenheim and which is Oschersleben.

Hi,Thanks peter but I had just altered the custom settings and it runs something like now!
I then tried your suggestions but those made it worse. getting 55-58 fps & constant 60fps in replays. Will more than likely download the full version on digital this Thursday if released.
That's strange, because shadow split and cubemaps decreases the fps with 20 each.

The only extra I do is using 1 pre-rendered frame.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%