• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New contract

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Marco_lammen, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Marco_lammen

Marco_lammen

Ratings:
    +0
    Im now in my career with lotus, on suzuka.
    i turn 2 contracts down for be the first driver my rep is 15.
    when do i get offers from other teams.?

another question, who do you replace if you sign a contract by mclaren hamilton or button?

2. Anthony Lucas

Anthony Lucas

Ratings:
    +1
    its 20 for force india 25 for williams dont know bout red bull mcclaren ferrari or any other teams and you replace button if signed with mclaren

3. Marco_lammen

Marco_lammen

Ratings:
    +0
    ty nice im a fan of lewis my end goal is now mclaren.
    i have the rep for torro rosso but no offer

4. Anthony Lucas

Anthony Lucas

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah me too but i couldnt pick him as my rival in the first season so i picked alonso and if you do well in the next race you should get an offer from torro rosso

5. spreegv12

spreegv12

Ratings:
    +0
    no not entirely true i signed with mclaren and i replaced hamilton i guess its whichever driver u beat u get his seat

6. Anthony Lucas

Anthony Lucas

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah i think that is the case after abit more time of playing the game but in my career i picked alonso as my rival and beat him and took massa's seat odd

7. spreegv12

spreegv12

Ratings:
    +0
    dunno anthony but i drove for ferrari before my save went currupt was a beauty to drive plus this is my new second season im lucky to get mclaren im also playing on xbox