1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

New Contract Offers

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Walcott, Oct 26, 2010.

1. I'm puzzled, I just won at Abu Dhabi from 13th on the grid, having 'accidently' taken out both Red Bulls and Alonso on the first lap forcing them all to pit :cool:, which meant I overtook Schumacher in the standings to finish 6th overall in my BMW. I then look at my contract offers and I only have offers from HRT, Lotus and Virgin, not even BMW. So having driven a piss poor car already, I now have to drive another for this season. I just don't understand why BMW didn't offer me a new contract, they expected me to finish 10th overall, which I did, and we were only 26 points behind Mercedes GP in the constructors, so had Kobayashi not been such a dribbly we would have been higher than them..

And something else, I've noticed if I press the back button in-race to replay a certain moment, some camera shots show my car to say De La Rosa's name on the side. The driver I replaced when I started the career, intentional or a bug? Sorry for the essay :cool:

2. they prob have given u an offer but u took too long to response that happened to me when u take too long they just replace you, and im not sure about the camera shots i guess i have to try that on mine. lotous has a good car anyway ;) its all about ut car setup and how u drive the track its little to do how good ur car is.