• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

New chat box

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Keith Windsor, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +588
    Hi,
    Sorry if it's a stupid question but Is there any way to minimize or move the chat box to another location?

I am unable to click on my own profile name/conversations/alerts or see any of the vidoes on the right hand side of the screen.

Thanks

EDIIT actually I find I can make the conversations/alerts tab appear if I scroll a bit, but I still cannot find a way to see any of the videos

2. snezana

snezana

Ratings:
    +2
    This chat box covers up too much of the page to the point where i can't use the racedept site.There needs to be away to minimize or better yet turn it off.It is ruining this great site.It says on all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,425
    What chat box are you guys referring to? I'm not seeing one anywhere... is it missing for me? :O_o:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,688
    It was under the RDLMS live stream viewer that pops up on the bottom right of the screen. the chat box was added recently.
    thanks for letting us know :)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1