New Cars @ Sweden - 8th - 10th December 2015

Not quite sure what you mean with the season-type championship? :)

Each weekly event (either the mid-week or the weekend) offers points that accumulate over a 6, 8 or 10 week period. Drop the worst result and you have a season championship. Might keep people coming back every week, and give people motivation to keep on trucking after hitting bad luck in stage 3 of an event.

Each weekly event (either the mid-week or the weekend) offers points that accumulate over a 6, 8 or 10 week period. Drop the worst result and you have a season championship. Might keep people coming back every week, and give people motivation to keep on trucking after hitting bad luck in stage 3 of an event.

Ah! No chance to have points in club-events, that will be a breach of the RD-regulations when it comes to leagues/clubs.
However, Codies needs to fix a couple of things, and there will be an 8th season of RDRC :)

I just did the rally, and I did far better than I expected beforehand! I really love these stages, the one in the dark in snowy weather was my absolute favourite with the bonfires and everything! Happy happy happy :D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back