New car for nKPro

And it's not the F1

Attachments

• main.jpg
    main.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 397
Well i hope improvements seen in FVA are implemented in netkar too like driver/hand animations for start! And while a formula like open wheeler is definetely a good thing what netkar needs to get more drivers are a few normal cars for those that are not into open wheelers along with a graphical overhaul of graphics and a few tracks/roads/hillclimbs...(maybe eventually implementing the FVA tracks and hillclimbs ?)

Well i hope improvements seen in FVA are implemented in netkar too like driver/hand animations for start! And while a formula like open wheeler is definetely a good thing what netkar needs to get more drivers are a few normal cars for those that are not into open wheelers along with a graphical overhaul of graphics and a few tracks/roads/hillclimbs...(maybe eventually implementing the FVA tracks and hillclimbs ?)

Yup, I'm not a huge open wheeler fan, hope they have at least considered doing a tintop.
I think someone mentioned it before, Andrew probably, a huge 1.5t V8 supercar type thing would be awesome :D

Have any official new tracks been announced? And great news regarding not another open wheeler
Nope, but the Mugello release candidate's currently being tested, so there're quality tracks coming :)

Does the third car not being an open wheeler mean the 2nd's? It would be brill' if there was a Formula BMW (on the nKPro Wikipedia page there's a bit about an entry-level single seater being introduced as the demo car (although I've not seen anything else about this anywhere)). It would be good to have a Nascar too, just because it might attract a new audience. As always this' just speculation :p

I’m not one of the testers so only know what I’ve heard, and that’s the FFB is excellent, but the physics need some tweaking (although they’re meant to be promising).

I’m not one of the testers so only know what I’ve heard, and that’s the FFB is excellent, but the physics need some tweaking (although they’re meant to be promising).
Yeah that was what i was getting at in that it seems quite easy to drive on the limit and also rides the curbs too well IMO. But i'm not sure if it's because of the copious amounts of grip that thing must generate with all the aero or the physics being a little off. Either way i can't wait to try it and it does look crazy fast!

Must admit though the first time i played NetKar i thought all the cars were quite easy but recently i have really got stuck into it and found the harder i'm pushing the physics are really beginning to make sense. I have fell in love with the F1800 as it's a real handfull and for me is one of the top sims cars around now. That's what made this new car look a little odd as the 1800 is beastly to drive but then it does not have that aero.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%