New car for nKPro

And it's not the F1

Attachments

• main.jpg
    main.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 397
Seems it's new cars, according to Kunos:
(Google translation)
the second .. will be "fictional" like the other NKP.
the car will be a free add on.

Hope is able to give you 3 before Christmas

(Original)
la seconda.. sarà "fictional" come le altre di nkp.
la vettura sarà un add on gratuito.

la speranza è riuscire a darvene 3 entro natale

Hum it looks close to a F1, but it could be another kind of Formula. :)

What are the 2 other points?

Why don't those Italians use a bit more english (I am not english ;) ), no comprendo, kapitch?!

Italians are not the only ones interested in nKpro.

Official nKpro english forum has only 500 posts compared to 17000 italian ones...

Or a fictional F1 car just like there are already fictional formula cars based on real cars. Call it Formula NetKar or anything.

I thought the same after reading his "fictional" description... might well be the case when I look at the dimensions of the covered car.
And I sure hope it is! Would be great to race the F1 on the different tracks and not just hotlap it in FVA.

Markus wrote on Driving Italia:
(Google translation)
alluding to the publication of a Formula 1 Netke PRO official / unofficial based on experience with Ferrari or any other manufacturer or team racing, I anticipate that this is not a Formula 1.

(Original)
alludendo alla pubblicazione per netkar PRO di una Formula 1 official/unofficial basata sull'esperienza maturata con Ferrari o qualsiasi altro Costruttore o team Racing, vi anticipiamo che NON si tratta di una Formula 1.

FVA may have a deal with them to stay out of F1 cars until Ferrari have sucked every cent from their fans. The old Netkar had a very tasty F3000 car if I recall correctly. Anything with more oomph than the Target would be cool. And perhaps a classic tourer to add to the stable?

So why nKPro could not have the Ferrari F10? :)
Because BMW used LFS as a promotional tool (although as the devs apparently didn’t agree to all of the contract they also used rFactor). The difference here’s that Kunos developed a separate product for Ferrari (albeit based on nKPro).

Yesterday evening Kunos said:
quasi finita la grafica.. la fisica è gia' pronta da giorni.. qua è roba seria, oltre 580cv.. facilmente la macchina piu' potente mai avuta in netKar.. veramente divertente e impegnativa.

Which Google translates as:
almost over the graphics .. physics is already 'ready-to-day .. here is serious stuff as well .. 580cv the more easily machine 'powerful ever had in Netke .. really fun and challenging.

What single seater has 580 bhp? :)

P.S. When is a smiley more than a smiley?

A 580 BHP GP2, Awesome, be seeing some quick lap times then :0
I hope this new car will help bring more simdrivers to nKPro, but I feel a Big 600 BHP Tourer is needed for that, theres just something about exchanging paint and banging doors Eh!!

Thanks Kunos for the new car, cant wait. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%