New build Release Notes

Once the new build is released, we'll add another 24 Hours of Fun for the improved Skip Barber Formula 2000 at the full and short Okayama International Circuit and, saving the best for last, a third 24 Hours of Fun introducing our spectacular new night racing feature with the Riley MkXX Daytona Prototype and Chevrolet C6.R at Sebring. You really do have to see this to believe it.
:letsgoracing:

video is gone already, I think he uploaded a different one (see the iracing thread, second or third post down) - this was in beta for a little while - I've been using it at ~50% and I think it gives a better experience.

Thanks for the tip guys, great feature,give it a try at lime rock,you can really see the effect on the uphill section!!!
Got these settings from the iracing forum:

Change the lines in the app.ini file to this (it's in the iracing folder in your documents, use notepad or something)

DriverHeadHorizon=1.000000 ; Percent to allow the drivers head to stay level with the horizon when the car tilts.
DriverHeadNoPitch=1.000000 ; Percent to allow the drivers head to stay level with the horizon when the car pitches.
DriverHeadWobble=doesn't matter ; Percent to allow the drivers head to wobble when going over bumps.
DriverRotateHead=0.000000

Thanks for sharing :thumb:

Whilst these settings won't be everyone's cup of tea, with a bit of tweaking you can get the effect to be just to your liking and IMO it adds yet more immersion to the iRacing driving experience.

Just been tweaking the numbers to suit me personally and have taken the Star Mazda for a spin around Laguna Seca and you can really begin to appreciate the elevation changes on the track more than ever, both uphill and downhill.

:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years