New Bentley and Ring footage

Speculation mode on: Huge patch > 2 GB, setup, fuel, physics, bugfixing, new bugs, Nordschleife, WTCC 2015 AND ADAC GT Masters 2015.
Huge patch > 2GB: Most definitely.
Set-up: Already confirmed.
Fuel: Already confirmed.
Physics: Confirmed for the Prototypes and Radicals, IIRC. Might include others.
Bugfixing: Yep
New bugs: Most probably. :D
Nordschleife: Already confirmed.
WTCC 2015: Possible, but doubtful. They usually release more or less in the same sequence that they post teasers, so the FR Junior, FR4 and AudiTT VLN would all come before that.
I'll be happy to be proven wrong though.
ADAC GT Masters 2015: Possible, but again I doubt it. I think we'll see the Bentley added to the GTR3s first, and get the BoP sorted first.

WTCC 2015: Possible, but doubtful. They usually release more or less in the same sequence that they post teasers, so the FR Junior, FR4 and AudiTT VLN would all come before that.
I'll be happy to be proven wrong though.
ADAC GT Masters 2015: Possible, but again I doubt it. I think we'll see the Bentley added to the GTR3s first, and get the BoP sorted first.
Hmm, yes, the Bentley livery, didn't watch the video on work, so if it's not the ADAC one, then they aren't ready with the experience.
About WTCC, I absolutely do believe they will release cars. Cars that fit to the track. And cars that run on that track. And they got them all done on the pictures. So why not release them? Surprise, surprise...which wouldn't surprise me the slightest!

EDIT: Now I see the livery on the top! Alright...

About WTCC, I absolutely do believe they will release cars. Cars that fit to the track. And cars that run on that track. And they got them all done on the pictures. So why not release them?
Well, as I said, I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
I would dearly love a Touring Car with updated physics.
But......
They only just start teasing the '15 ones last week, so I seriously doubt it'll be in the upcoming patch.
It's one thing to have the physical model ready, something else entirely to have the physics and BoP balanced.
I do think they'll release the AudiTT VLN either simultaneously or shortly after so there's a car specifically for the Nords.
But let's face it, everyone and their sister will be too busy taking the GTs out on the Nords to try their hand at the WTCCs.
(See Shawns comment. :D )

Sector3 needs to include this one as well :D

Acura-NSX-GT3.jpg

http://www.speedcafe.com/2016/03/24/acura-uncovers-nsx-gt3/

J-F Chardon posted at sector3 forums

The 2 ADAC GT Masters 2015 liveries for the Bentley as well as 2 Blancpain liveries (GTR3 class) have been approved today by Bentley. This means we'll patch the game ASAP with the changes (as well as a bunch of most welcome bugs&crashes fixes) and release it.

You'll notice some cosmetic changes following these approvals, logos moved around, additional winglets, a roof antenna, and so on.

There are more liveries for the GTR3 class that are still being reviewed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back