1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New ARCA game coming!

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Bram, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

2. So long as my current version of ARCA SimRacing supports the COT and Truck series content, I'm happy.

3. Bram

Bram

Any news about the upcoming game Zippy?

4. Hi Guys, sorry for again being late on response. Don't have too much to share at the moment on the second release, other than to say it is proceeding. We are up to our *&^%$# in all kinds of activity, so I guess that's a good thing. One of the more visible updates of late is the car viewer. This viewer will be self sufficient (not browser reliant), which gives us a ton of options and flexability. We are trying to create a product which can possibly have enough resolution and clarity to create render quality images in realtime. It will be expanded to all vehicles of our product and possibly other products in the future ;) Here is a link to the latest video showing some of the options you'll have with it, which should include custom camera preset save capability, lighting ability, screenshot, and more.

http://www.facebook.com/ARCASimRacing#!/video/video.php?v=1460923796380&ref=mf

or here:

http://www.thesimfactory.com/Downloads/viewer4.wmv

5. Few hi-res skins from Mariesman using the viewer::

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Bram

Bram

Good looking stuff :)

7. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Wow..... its like a poor mans' free rendering service!! lol

Like a new spangled version of the old NR2003 car viewer.... very nice :)

8. nice !!

9. Bram

Bram

Any chance you can upload those vids to Youtube? Shares a lot easier than FB movies :)

10. Hey Bram,

If the vids were any better than just simple ones I would, but I was just trying to give a peek at them unofficially mainly.

11. Patch is scheduled to be deployed tomorrow morning (East Coast time) to the Leverage Client. You can get the client here: www.thesimfactory.com/ASR_L1.zip Also, for those interested, we are continuing to honor 2 for 1 pricing, so splitting the cost, the game is only $25.00