New American Truck Simulator Oregon DLC Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ATS Oregon Preview 4.jpg

Following the release of New Mexico SCS Software have been at it again, showing previews from the work in progress Oregon expansion for American Truck Simulator.

Work never seems to be over for the boys and girls of SCS Software following the recent New Mexico DLC expansion pack, and as testimony to all that hard work behind the scenes the Czech based development studio have seen fit to reveal preview images from the next big DLC release - welcome to the world the new Oregon expansion pack for American Truck Simulator.

At present we don't have a release date for when Oregon will be made available to the simulation, nor do we have an expected price range, however one thing is for sure and that's the fact the SCS Software are highly likely to once again pull out all the stops with the immersion and realism levels with this latest addition to the world of American Truck Simulator.

So without any more preamble, let's sate at some pictures and see what SCS have in store for us in the near future...

ATS Oregon Preview 1.jpg
ATS Oregon Preview 2.jpg

American Truck Simulator and European Truck Simulator 2 are available to purchase for PC right now. Additional DLC packs for both games can be picked up from the respect Steam store page.
ATS Oregon Preview 3.jpg ATS Oregon Preview 5.jpg ATS Oregon Preview 6.jpg ATS Oregon Preview 7.jpg ATS Oregon Preview 8.jpg ATS Oregon Preview 9.jpg ATS Oregon Preview 10.jpg

Like to go big rigging across the highways of the USA? Fancy sharing your experiences with your fellow community members and taking in all the latest news regarding both games? Well join up with our European Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Sim sub forums and get involved with the community today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Like the look of the upcoming Oregon DLC for American Truck Simulator? Interested in the yet to be released expansion? Which state would you like to see added next?

Last edited:
Nice to see my home territory covered. Always fascinated with the images, but still not tempted to play since it resembles a real job too much.

Couldn't tell if the body of water image was supposed to be something like Klamath Lake or if it was a salt water estuary. Anyone know?

Nice to see my home territory covered. Always fascinated with the images, but still not tempted to play since it resembles a real job too much.

Couldn't tell if the body of water image was supposed to be something like Klamath Lake or if it was a salt water estuary. Anyone know?
Never expected to see another Oregonian on this website, wow! Anyways, I don't recognize it either, but it definitely looks like eastern Oregon to me. Can't tell much else honestly.

I see a lot of resemblance to Hwy 97 area, which is why I suspected Klamath Lake, but the farm looks more like Willamette Valley. The metal plant might be modeled after Alcoa in Troutdale or barge fabrication near the Willamette?

I'm up in the soggiest corner of Oregon, near Seaside & Cannon Beach.

I see a lot of resemblance to Hwy 97 area, which is why I suspected Klamath Lake, but the farm looks more like Willamette Valley. The metal plant might be modeled after Alcoa in Troutdale or barge fabrication near the Willamette?

I'm up in the soggiest corner of Oregon, near Seaside & Cannon Beach.
You're right, it does resemble Klamath Lake. You're in one of the most beautiful parts of the state. I hope the coast, The Columbia River Gorge, and Crater Lake get into the map.

I like the dirt tracks into the forest...lets haul some logs!...Getting closer to God's country: British Columbia...anything Northwestish is alright by me...... Cools my mind while living in 40 degrees of South Australian summer........don't forget some hipster cafes in Portland, I'll need an organic, single bush, cold pressed soymilk latte after all that driving.

I have all the DLC for ATS and ETS series, but I can't help but feel the DLC is being somewhat milked on this state by state basis for ATS, I mean when you actually look at what was in the New Mexico pack there isn't a whole lot except a few "generic" mostly seen it all before towns/cities, sure it has a few days worth of bits here and there to personalise it but not ground breaking.

I have all the DLC for ATS and ETS series, but I can't help but feel the DLC is being somewhat milked on this state by state basis for ATS, I mean when you actually look at what was in the New Mexico pack there isn't a whole lot except a few "generic" mostly seen it all before towns/cities, sure it has a few days worth of bits here and there to personalise it but not ground breaking.
Yeah I feel you. I understand why they do it the way they're doing it and I really don't mind it but what they delivered for now was mostly desert and it's all pretty much the same. Sure there are some differences in how the surroundings look but non the less mostly desert. For me it was just like buying the same dlc again and again :D But hey they're finally going a bit further north and I'm happy about that.
Guess you can't change the state by state dlc policy because the states are pretty big. Not as big as the ETS dlc's but still.
It just bugs me a bit, that in this deveolpment speed we'll probably never have the full US, not even thinking about going into snowy Canada or even Ice roads.
Even though they could add an Ice road dlc pretty easiely, just let a ferry drive all the way up there and give us a few Ice roads! :D
You can still dream I guess...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing