• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

New adventure

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Michael Parnell, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Michael Parnell

Michael Parnell

Ratings:
    +0
    After playing this for a few days, I tried my hand at loading some mod tracks. It worked great , so I attempted to download some of the modded cars and failed miserably. I thought it would be the same as doing the tracks...but evidently I'm missing something. This is my first computer game and know just enough about this stuff to get lost. Any tutorial link or help would be appreciated.

2. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +768
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Michael Parnell

Michael Parnell

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks , that's how I got the tracks to work. I must be missing something for the cars part.

4. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +768
    Most mods are just "GameData" folders just cut/paste into the main director, and yes to overwrite all.

5. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

Ratings:
    +168
    some cars show in their own selection screen on the main menu and others only show when in the "all cars" selection screen, worth cycling thru them to see if the mod shows up if not try looking in the "all" section...

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Michael Parnell

Michael Parnell

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll try it tonight, I appreciate the help.

7. Michael Parnell

Michael Parnell

Ratings:
    +0
    Found it...thanks again.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +768