1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New add-ons for RACE?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

There are some rumours that there will be an expansion pack released in the future for RACE. Hopefully it will hold new tracks and cars to complete this game.
    My question: if you were the developer, what tracks should there be added to this game (same goes for the cars of course)
  2. I would add some other series to the game... for example the Renault Clio cup or something like that... For the tracks, I'd like to see Zolder in the game :)
  3. I'd like to see some upcoming 2007 stuff, like Pau & Porto street circuits :)
  4. Well I think too that RACE shoudl update whatever changes 2007 brings in WTCC.

As for additional series, I would say to add some close-racing cup, which suits the spirit of the game (so Clio Cup sounds nice :D)
  5. clio cup, megane cup, old yaris cup al of those are great fun
    less power more skils to go fast
  6. 1st of all, I would like to see improved netcode and ded. server settings.

Of course update to season 2007 - cars and tracks. New content? hmm Nordschleife would be nice and some amateur, road car cup.

Maybe support for DX8 could help them to gain more customers and us to get more drivers (some of them will be top-class, for sure)
  7. Bram

i think it will be the 2007 season added. When you go to the official site of the Fia WTCC you see this comment on the RACE the WTCC game:

"FIA WTCC 2006 season
    2007 WTCC Season [-o<
    Race: the official video game is available!"
  8. Bram

Would be nice if they added the 2005 tracks like Silverstone and Spa Francorchamps as well!
  9. Jeps the addition of Spa and some other tracks would be welcome :) Or maybe Zandvoort ;)
    And euh Stig... I just can't find the WTCC 2007 season or anything ot that site... :p
  10. No need for add-on packs for rFactor :)
  11. Bram

Mike please stay on topic and don't start to spam about rFactor in here! We would love to see you post rFactor related stuff in here: http://www.rpmnet.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=109
  12. SPA FRANCONCHAMPS sounds like a good idea!!! :D
  13. [​IMG]
  14. Season 07 including cars, tracks, drivers etc... or BTCC season 1998 - 2002 would be much finer addon then the minis.
  15. variable weather is more important then a new circuit for me....
    now there is a mod for gtr2 that implement this feature!

crossing the finger for race!
  16. Bram

Lol? Changeable weather was in RACE from the release date. And i dont think that any mods from GTR2 can work in RACE as well