New Add-on: Codename "Toad"

“We have secured licenses for a couple of highly requested series and we think our next scheduled title will come as a big happy surprise to all racers around the world.”

“The release which is scheduled for release 2009, should lock into the new GTR Evolution base the same way as STCC does, meaning rules, cars, tracks and features specific to this new series will instantly become available in GTR Evo and STCC if you also own those.”

Source: VirtualR

My first thought was A1GP..
But surprises could be V8's, DTM or BTCC.

It also says licenses so perhaps it could be 2 or 3 :D

A1GP would make alot of sense, its a series that needs recognition and i'm suprised the organisers haven't already jumped on the oppertunity of making a game in order to get some much needed publicity. Also the new Formula 2 series has possibilities.

Actually i think a Junior Formula cars pack would be quite nice, with Formula Fords, FPA, Formula 3 and Formula 2 all included.

Of course what i really want is WTCC Legends with the full 1987 gird..... give me my Sierra Cosworth dammit!! :D

• Matt Crouch

"big happy suprise to all racers around the world"... this makes me think its something else though.

Yep it's going to be the cars from rollcage with weapons :D

Would like GP2 anyway. I doubt they would do it though because of all the F1 tracks needed, F3 is probably more likely

• Rob Prange

I´m pretty sure it will be something open-wheel related as that form of motorsport has some attractive available licenses.

Sports cars would be another possibility, ALMS would requite creating a lot of new tracks though while LMS would need a big bunch of new car models.

All very unlikely for a simple extension pack I think...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back