1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW + 9.12 Hotfix!!! Final ATI Catalyst™ 9.12 Suite for Windows

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Marcel Hulsbergen, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen
    #111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium Member

Ati released the final 9.12 drivers.

For release notes check the Ati website.

ATI has released a Catalyst 9.12 Hotfix graphics driver.

This hotfix is essentially a beta which is newer than the recent Official 9.12 Catalysts.

Specifically it resolves the mouse being enlarged under Windows 7, improves the performance of OpenGL games, provides support for CrossFireX on Eyefinity setups, OpenCL and DisplayPort Audio support, and has several other fixes.
  2. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen

I notice a big performance increase in Vantage, arround 1000 points more. So + 8% for me.

These drivers are highly recommended for Dirt2, as there is a fix included.
  3. I was on the Dirt2 betas but will bash these in now and test with this ere 5770.
  4. with any luck these plus my new psu will fix my 5770 problem
  5. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

Is he fix the Anty Aliasing problem??I have a 4850
    When i install the 9.11 drivers i have a problem with AA playnig Sim Bin games and i back to 9.9.
    Maybe somebody know is the AA problem was sloved by ATI
  6. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen

AA is ok here if i play on highest setting and also quality on max, but if i lower the quality then it gets worse, its a simbin feature lol.
  7. Have you noticed any issues with Race 07 Marcel?
  8. Just updated to the new drivers and the control center doesn't work :(
    Why bother with updating drivers as they fail all the time
    (Windows 7 Ati 4850 here)
  9. Can you run a older version of the Catalyst control center with the new drivers?
  10. I updated to these drivers from catalyst 9.11 and my AF in Simbin games is fixed! On 9.11 it was broken. I use a HD4870 1gb on Windows 7 64bit. Dirt 2 runs more smoothly with these drivers too so thumbs up from me.
  11. CCC works fine here with the new drivers, you`ve obviously done something wrong :mad-tongue:
  12. did you use driver sweeper in safe mode?
  13. I find the issue, Driver sweeper wasn't finding the Ati folder in my x86 program files

Yeah i did use it in safe mode
  14. I first use Revo Uninstaller Pro to remove the drivers before going into safe mode. After that I go into safe mode and use driver sweeper. Then remove extra ATI directories while still in SM. Then after rebooting to normal desktop, run driver sweeper again to make sure, then run Registry Mechanic. Then install new drivers. Works every time with no problems. This is on Windows 7, 64-bit.