1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC New 1.9 sounds versus Fonnsecker's sounds

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Billy Pilgrim, Oct 28, 2016.

1. How do Fonsecker's sounds compare with the new & improved 1.9 AC sounds?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  2. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

weren`t those changes sound engine related ? if so I would asume fonnseckers are still better just improved in the same way

3. I wouldn't assume anything with respect to sound. You can't really assume sounds developed to sound good in one version would necessarily sound just as good in another.

4. Would be cool to see a comparison now.

5. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

hear! you don't see sounds:geek::D

• Like Like x 1
  6. ahem sound.jpg
    [​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 5
  7. tlsmikey

tlsmikey
    Premium Member

I've done a few comparisons on the GT3 cars back to back and it seems really close to me. I find there are only a few cars now that I prefer the Fonsecker sounds on.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm not sure I will use the sound mods as Assetto's are so good now.

9. No sound mods for me either.

10. Fonsecker

Fonsecker
    Premium Member

I will release in the next few weeks an 1.9 update to my sounds...then you can compare again :D

• Love Love x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  11. You're the best :inlove:

12. That's great news.
    And please excuse my misspelling of your name. I can't change the thread title now.

13. tlsmikey

tlsmikey
    Premium Member

After spending some time with the 1.9 sounds, I really like the outside the car sounds that are provided but the in car is a bit muffled. It's probably more realistic, but i'd almost prefer to hear more of the outside sounds than we get now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I think this depends very much on the car. Particularly street cars have definitely louder interior sounds than they'd have in real life. On my PC at least.

15. tlsmikey

tlsmikey
    Premium Member

Completely agree. I've been driving the LaFerrari lately and the sounds on the outside during replay are amazing, but the in car sounds feel a bit digitized and not quite as raw and nasty. Wish i could pump more of the outside sounds in.