1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never played rFactor

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Blake-Lee Danher, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Ive never played rFactor before but everyone seems to like it can i get some honest oppinions one the game?
  2. The game itself lacks of content, but with the variety of mods, plug-ins that are around there is very good, needs a bit of manual configuration to fell the ffb, but it does the job.
  3. It's pros are it's flexibility and huge amount of modding content available, along with the best online code of all simracing games.

It's con is that it is quite difficult for people new to the game and requires a lot of manual finetuning to get it feeling right.
  4. Ahk dam. I've never been any good at adding mods to games and stuff like that.
  5. Trust me - it's easy. All you do is download>>extract>>cut/paste into rfactor root folder (or rfactor/gamedata/locations for tracks)
  6. Ye that is one of the bets things about rFactor - just how easy it is to mod it. Typically mods all you have to do is point the installation to your rFactor folder.