• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

netKarT PRO 2

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Andrea Lojelo, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo

Ratings:
    +488
    netKarT PRO 2: karting in the Netherlands

[​IMG]

Guys I was thinking about organizing here in the Netherlands a second edition of the netKarT PRO.
    What is netKarT PRO? Easy! A way to meet some of the netKar PRO drivers and challange them on a real track, for once.

We will organize it during the weekend, hopefully at the end of October.

edit: feel free to discuss it here

Sorry for the intrusion in this forum, I hope you don't mind. It's about netKar PRO at the end :cool:
    I know that there are a lot of Dutch guys here, and it would be nice to organize something all together.

2. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Sound great, good luck with that. :good:

BTW, maybe make the topic title a bit more descriptive? There are quite a few Dutch guys here, but not everyone reads topics in this subforum, and might miss this.

3. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo

Ratings:
    +488
    Hi, I don't think I can rename the topic. I tried but I can only change my post name.
    Can any of the administrator change it in "netKarT PRO 2: karting in the Netherlands". Thanks a lot