• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

NetKar-Pro Support

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Mark Schilling, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Mark Schilling

Mark Schilling

Ratings:
    +1
    I sent an email to brendon already about this but it was to the bob@bobstrackbuilder address so don't know if thats an automated one so I'll ask again here.

First off I am a licenced BTB-POR user.

I am a big fan of the Program Brendon. It's fantastic. However 2 things I would love to see in the next release
    are, firstle vertex welding for joining tracks and the ability to multi-select tracks would be great.
    And finally PLEASE can you include support for outputting to NetKar-PRO format.

The editor for netKar has just been released so you can see what format the tracks are in and maybe and work something into a future release. This is the sim I race and the physics are fantastic so I wish to develop tracks for that. At the moment I am making a track in BTB and testing it in rFactor with a view to converting to netKar-pro.
    I am not very technically competent when it comes to converting between formats and I believe that netKar has a specific format that things need to be in to work.

If this is possible it would be amazing!!!!

Thanks,

Mark Schilling.

2. fxs

fxs

Ratings:
    +1
    nice request... is possible but, realistically, i think it will never happen :)

brendon "disappeared" (even reading this forum) and seems to have no time, at least, to say hi. :\

3. Lasercutter

Lasercutter

Ratings:
    +2
    there is no support for pro/evo any more so I doubt netkar will get a look in

4. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium

Ratings:
    +254
    What do you mean no support for pro/evo.

5. Lasercutter

Lasercutter

Ratings:
    +2
    if you hadn't noticed Brendan hasn't visited these forums in over a month, and my BTB stopped working 3 weeks ago and I get no replies to the emails that I sent him.. that to me is no support.

6. Ralf Ääro

Ralf Ääro

Ratings:
    +87
    *push*

would really like to have nkPRO Support :)