netKar Pro 1.3 is out

Now now gents, lets be honest here, we are all noring at the steering wheel for the COBRA so we can POWERSLIDE a few long corners, well I am, Drifting anyone? Lol.

Seriously, its no big deal to have to wait a little more for the release of 1.3, I mean whats a few weeks, we have all waited for game releases only to hear theyve been postponed due to bugs or other issues, its just part of the gaming industry. Dont know about you but I would hate to purchase a racesim to find it BUGGED with errors etc, Ide probably hang crap on it to my mates for being buggy. Which means they probably wouldnt buy it either, so its in the best interest of the developer to produce a quality product, even if it means delaying the release.
Im happy to wait :)

I would appreciate that Kunos could say a word about the release date.
We are waiting for this release before starting our 2011 NKP Championship (it's a spanish community)...An Approximate release date would help us.

He said: "We're trying to include both into the Xmas 2010 v1.3 release". So we thought we could wait a few days but if it is going to be much longer I would like to know.

I understand he is really concerned about releasing a bug-free product, but that doesn't mean he can't tell us something more about the release date.

This is a communication issue not a programming issue. A pattern that emreged, had hopefully been rectified and now seems to have resurfaced. I don't beleive anyone has indicated they want v1.3 released prematurely. I believe the angst stems from hype and then no communication. There has not been a "It will be delivered on this date" communication but they have, as I mentioned previously, led the public to believe they were going to deliver by Christmas, around Christmas, and then on or around January 6th. As for gnawing at the wheel for the Cobra etc some are, some aren't. As we move further from the originally anticipated date (when I actually had time to experience the update) nKP moves further off my radar screen - I primarily race P&G (also with an anticipated update to v3 - with a Cobra or three) so now that our new season has begun I have little time to try other software. So if and when it comes out I will dabble at it, probably like it, and with my combination of living on the US West Coast and the limited fan base probably tuck the software away knowing it is good/great but not having anyone to share it with.

BE PATIENCE GUYS - THANKS

on DRIVING ITALIA, Nicola Trivilino, very close to KUNOS said:

<< there have been an "issue" but not about the game, something personal, in Stefano's real life, please be patience >>

don't know what happened but I would give to Stefano "KUNOS" Casillo all my best wishes, for anything is happened !!

FORZA STEFANO !!

Well i hope Kunos takes his time with the latest patch than simply release a track with a rain hack option.A perfect weather implementation(considering also the lighting and reflections/refractions we have not seen in the short clip) along a couple of normal cars would give a breath of air and new players to netkar pro.Better driver/hand animations and more physics related head movement would be sweet taking improvements seen on FVA into account.A few more polished tracks would be sweet too.(There is a good amount of user converted/made tracks out there but its difficult to find them and they need a lot of polish to be honest).

In any case netkar is still juat a game and what happens in Kunos real life is what is really important.Hope everything turns out ok so he can return to improving netkar!

The beta is coming, it's in its final stage. Due to different problems and a necessary internal reorganization (something that could not be postponed), 1.3 took longer than expected. It will include Osella PA-21S, Vintage GT, weather conditions and Trento-Bondone.

This is what Markus wrote in the linked message. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back