1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Nemuno Žiedas 0.5

Located in Lithuania. 4 layouts. The main layout is called "Fast Lap"

1. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    mantasisg submitted a new resource:

Nemuno Žiedas - Real racing track located in Lithuania

Read more about this resource...

• Love Love x 3
  2. VFX Pro

VFX Pro

Ratings:
    +25
    The overall track road texture map looks good and real, except for the dark areas, looks fake. I assume you are not done with those sections. The side terrain also has too much of a repeated tiled texture map as well. Good luck completing it!! Great work...

3. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    @VFX Pro Thank you :) Yes those darker tarmac ares doesn't have proper "MAP" texture, some other areas doesn't hove that too, but doesn't show much. Most of the track are using placeholder tarmac textures from Kunos, like most of the mods does. I'll pay more attention to tilling issue on the grass areas, but I think it is not severe, however there are much room for improvements for sure :)

4. seanlewis

seanlewis

Ratings:
    +11
    I really like this track, and for a .5 it's already great!
    The "track day" cones though, maybe you could use something like Kunos in Nordschleife Tourist.
    or place them more tightly.

Anyway, looking forward to the next release!

• Like Like x 1
  5. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    Thanks for the note, I'll think about it. Right now there are big enough gaps to go through if you miss the braking, but then you have to be careful not to get black flag haha The finish line is right there immediately.

6. Chris Kennedy

Chris Kennedy

Ratings:
    +391
    using g27. i did indeed notice that some sections have different levels of bumpiness which is nice, but within those sections it just felt fairly repetitive throughout. Sounds like you have some nice ideas, keep up the good work :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    I also forgot to ask with which car ? Because different cars has does have incredibly different roadfeel, at least at my track :D I use G25 :) Have been driving sometime with OSW :)

8. Chris Kennedy

Chris Kennedy

Ratings:
    +391
    Lotus 3-11 has become my go to for trying out tracks, lot of road feel through the wheel

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    I find Lotus 25 really good "road scanner" :D Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to do my best for next update :)

• Love Love x 1
  10. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium

Ratings:
    +902
    This has really come a long way since the last alpha I had. Coming along very nicely indeed. :)

11. garyjpaterson

garyjpaterson

Ratings:
    +1,846
    Yes indeed, really loving this track once again. Particularly enjoy it with softer road cars, like the newly release E30.

12. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    Thanks, guys :)

I've been thinking that new E30 mod should fit there :D

I love observing how Miata's rear suspension is moving through the lap, looks very nice.

E30 should move even more, it looks to me like it has increased ride height. Gotta download that mod, it is tempting.

13. garyjpaterson

garyjpaterson

Ratings:
    +1,846
    You should, its really good! I do think the roll or height is a little too much, but just a small niggle.

First time trying the wet track, never got round to it with the initial release - really fun, especially for lower powered cars.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. AleDaRimini

AleDaRimini

Ratings:
    +5
    I just did a test lap and my first impression is that there is still more than some work to do, especially on the graphical side. I really hope you will finish it because the extended layout of this track is amazing. Thank you for you work!

• Like Like x 1
  15. VR Planeta

VR Planeta

Ratings:
    +0
    I just tried it and I like it alot. Ofcourse its need some graphical upgrade, but still I am really happy that we have our Lithuanian track in the game of Asseto Corsa. I am using G27 wheel and HTC Vive headset I can feel every bump and hill with my body - it is awesome feeling. I am looking forward for Nemono žiedas 1.0 with texture upgrade.

You can check my video, I am trying my best with Nissan Skyline GT-R r34 in Nemuno žiedas.
    Take a look:

• Love Love x 1