Tracks Nemuno Žiedas 1987-Present

Yeah thats messed up, most offricial cars are not that bad, seems like I'll have to turn down it at least by half. Just drove 458 at ALOOG and yes, reverb is too noticeable.

If you want to continue driving there, and it is annoying then you can easily fix this yourself by going to track layout data folder > audio_sources.ini > reducing WET_LEVEL as much as you like.

Yes, I will be increasing grid in next update, also, I plan to do a lot of visual improvements, and a lot for extended track as well. I hope to do it till the end of this year. I don't know, maybe I'll be able to do one more - smaller update earlier, by September.

Ok so smaller update time is now. Uploading at the moment :)

As it was final race weekend of Fast Lap race series, I was in a mood to improve NZ a bit. I have worked on visual stuff mostly, including extended layout. Nothing huge, but time was spent.

This saturday it was the day of Fast Lap in real Nemuno Ziedas, this event featured nice idea - organizers used part of extended track as a parking lot, so I had a chance to walk through that layout, it is basically just tarmac and trees and bushes everywhere, but gotta say that tarmac is in rather good condition, except the very edges at few places. One part of the old track was marked as "private property", but I went through it - YOLO, who the hell has roads as their private property, it is clearly an abuse IMO I have made lots of pictures, it was a nice beginning of a day, and I what I have in game is very similar, didn't have had to do lot of fixing. Apart making it look nicer, which is still ugly tho....

The main layout is a bit nicer, but still will have to spend lots of time on it. Simulation Academy had two simulators running my track at the event, it was nice to see, a lot of people wanted to try. Also had a nice conversation with a racing team about it, it was a beautiful day.

So had some work, but can not continue further because various business, also Goodwood is not going to model itself up, so will spend my modding resources on Goodwood from now. And will come back to Nemuno Ziedas in the future.

Happy racing, or just driving fast. Don't crash ! :D

Just got upload error three times in a row, all times towards the end. And it takes about 35minutes for me to upload 100MB. Feels bad.

Will try to upload later, can't be jailed behind the PC now.

Last edited:
That tension....
1D6zKCL.jpg

Uploaded finally :) Don't expect anything crazy, still a wip. But track should be slightly more attractive.

I've been told that my track will be used in a first stage of Lithuanian siracing tournament called "dream to drive". Ok it is actually called "Neste Dream 2 Drive", thats why you see some Neste adds in my track. Though I'm not getting anything for them haha :(

I have been planning to work on Goodwood, but I'll do next month, hopefully. Goodwood is just as important to me. Really struggling to find time for modding, but I think I'll do some good improvements for the next version. Adding some details, tweaking, improving textures, also using better textures. Trying to do proper terrain, I think I'm getting there. Getting closer to something I would enjoy adding 3D grass....

I have decided to remove "extended" version, will probably add it later, or release as separate track.

Anyone would like to do some testing ? Any requests ? Suggestions ?

I have worked all day on this virtual thing lol

Oh God, what am I doing with my life.... nevermind, because I'm quite happy with results. I still see something wrong in each and every possible view, but it is not terrible... Will do a few more things, including AI, hopefully csv files will work well, worked ok at Goodwood but not as good as I would wish, especially the chicane. Nemuno Ziedas has very similar chicane, so it would be double win. I guess I just have to make AI path extremely narrow at such place. Oh yeah and the pits.... damn you, AI !

Too tired to post any screenshots, but it is no good for screenshots anyway, however rather nice to drive IMO

I have made a few screens today, maybe a few too much, but just want to show progress. I still don't an end for this project. I will probably work a bit with transitions, then with AI and will release an update, and then sleep better. Will have to do tons of polishing for final release. Including some more objects, such as various tiny details, marshals, cars parked at the trackside and so on.... I also can make the physical road mesh more funky, though I am happy about it at the most parts of the track, perhaps the straight between T1 and T2 feels a bit dull. The last thing will be 3D grass and optimisation.

Anyway, heres how it looks now, far far far from perfect, but IMO I can say that it is good now, or almost good.
JNQkINw.jpg
JEqj6TE.jpg
wrLnTdT.jpg
5glO7I5.jpg
JayK4ip.jpg
dV1GBai.jpg
3pXg2va.jpg
Rhs4oAN.jpg

Thanks for visiting the thread :)

Awesome! A week today and I should finally have a desk to attach my wheel to in my new place, so I'll be all over this one (along with all the other epic content released over the last three months that I've been missing out on :()

great update, looking much better.
have you tested much in non-sunny conditions? (heavy clouds etc)

I find that some of the tree textures/shaders feel too luminous compared to the terrain when there is no sun present. A few screens but its hard to show exactly what i mean

Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_nemuno_ziedas_4-11-117-9-47-42.jpg
Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_nemuno_ziedas_4-11-117-9-48-41.jpg
Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_nemuno_ziedas_4-11-117-9-48-48.jpg
Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_nemuno_ziedas_4-11-117-9-49-2.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%