Tracks Nemuno Žiedas 1987-Present

I'm happy that it is fun :) I enjoy it too, but I'm biased lol

On wet track I usually drive a lot longer on high revs before shifting up than on dry tracks, much more throttle modulation, and steering work, your approach seems to be more careful, perhaps it is faster approach, because lap time is rather good :) But if you use high ambient temperature + Optimum track then it is just "semi wet" :) Green and 0-15C is the best :D

Yeah in that last high speed bend it is very easy to write off into barriers, and that water drain doesn't help :D In hotlap mode with less balanced car (for example 458 S3) and cold tires it is almost 100% crash if not going slowly in first two laps.

Yeah i forgot to say for the wet track the ambiant temp was set to 10°, track temp was 6.5° with gbw rain heavy cold, grip still optimum tho :D

ps: sorry for the quality i don't know how to set properly shadowplay and movie maker properly for best settings :redface::redface::redface:

The quality is good IMO, I don't know much about recording too xD

10C should be quite slippery, even with Optimum though, Green is awesome because with more laps grip increases a bit - drying placebo :D

I once tried 250F on "wet" track, lol That was interesting haha

I hope to get to this track more often... I want it to have some better looks, trying to catch the accuracy drained quite a bit of time.

I have to figure out how to make pits. First step is made I guess, I have played race track designer a little bit, and came up with this pit entry idea, I'm sure it is how it should be, I can't think of better option... The pits are like in rFactor mod - pretzel, quite unique, I think :D

And I'm using some road placeholder textures from Kunos at the moment, for some parts of the track.

0A3wkaN.jpg

zkq2TUC.jpg

8adqdZd.jpg

x8Xn8kE.jpg

@Guillaume Francois I don't know, I guess I'll aim for something in between 24-28, it will depend on performance. The more performance reserve I'll have, the more AI I'll add. More than 24 would be quite optimistic, I guess. First realease may have less than 24.

If you want to see 30+ angry pilots you can check Fast Lap Nemuno Ziedas races at youtube :D it is quite entertaining.

I'm going to "Fast Lap" event this month :)

Hello, I need advice/help.

Could I make movable tire objects to reset when restarting session ? Idealy it would be nice to have them reseting each 2-3 laps :D Can I make them heavier ?

Also I'm wondering where I could put reverb effects in my track and whats the possibilities. Can I make the reverb go just from right side for example ?

Last edited:
New record laptime was achieved yesterday ! I was there, it was really nice day and great event.

Do you think it could go even faster ? Looks quite on the limit for me, but maybe there could be 0.5-1.0 second to reduce, there was slight grip loss at "Ąžuolas" ("Oak") curve, which resulted in loosing apex and quite some speed, I'm sure.

Previous record holder also improved his laptime by 0.5s, but this one has just so much more aero, and power too probably. I'd be happy too to smash some record by almost 2s haha

I'm looking for it to do 1'09 by the end of the summer.

Track and event is lovely, by the way, and weather was perfect, many people was there.

Simulators Academy brought two rigs to event and ran my track with Miata Cup car for whole day. I did #4 laptime haha Everybody seems to be quite happy with the track. Even though it is still miles off visually. But physically is good.

poor wording on my behalf, but the barrier on the left seems closer. Compared with your model it to me it looked like hay, or yellow stone from internal camera it seems much closer on the onboard compared with your track.

I'll take a look to all barriers on the left side and see which is wrong, thanks for pointing it out :)

At first it seemed like you suggesting to add the wall throughout the track. And there is one hate comment in youtube already.

Tried my best at Simulators Academy did 1:23 if i had 5 more mins I could have got a 1:20. Also the track feels amazing in simulations with proper equipment ThumbsUp

Recent version is much better, I thought maybe I should upload it to this thread, but maybe I should improve it even more, and then upload early version to RaceDepartment in a normal way.... I do not want too much 4stars though, but it is going to be inevitable lol

I really need to step up textures, a lot of them could be so much nicer than they are. I hope next upload will be good one.

Just have to learn how to manage time :/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back