1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Negative countdown timer

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Carlos Moutinho, Jun 5, 2009.

1. When a race is about to begin and i enter the track , and i got the message with , for example , "wainting for 10 cars ... 30 sec. " the others cars keep coming and the message freezes in 10 cars but not the clock .
    Then when the timer reaches the 0 sec. it turns into -1 , -2 , -3 and so on . The race starts and i don´t get the green light and can´t start . It´s not a connection lost because the cars behind me acttually see me .
    Does it happens to anybody else ?
    PS : It does not happen every time , but this week it´s happening a lot .
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Does it happen on specific servers? Or is it pure random? Do you have a megaload of mods installed? Have you tried removing the blob files? click here
  3. It´s random . I have 5 mods installed and it does happen in random classes too .
    I´m gonna try the blob files thing , then i´ll post the results .

Thanks Bram .
  4. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Over time things do get corrupted, so if deleting the .Blob files is uneventfull consider doing a complete STEAM reinstall. That would mean downloading and installing the Game and all Mods/Skins.
  5. He can use the Steam backup so he doesn't have to re-download the game.
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Please never delete the entire steam install, thats useless and very very time consuming.

If you want a complete fresh game, then simply remove the RACE 07 folder that is located in your SteamApps folder and then run the blob trick. Same result.