NeffO´s Montreal Heineken Season 2016 trackupd 1.0

Misc NeffO´s Montreal Heineken Season 2016 trackupd 1.0 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s montreal heineken season 2016 trackupd 1.0 - realistic colours, sharp as reality, sponsoring of Theo B´s mod

Hi,

this is my first canada season 2016 update. I´m using all the sponsoring textures of theo berrekman the flying dutchman.
:D

Thank you so much Theo for the canadian heineken GP. beer is back on sponsoring. I like it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Montreal is one of the tracks that I like.

Theos Verstappen Red Bull update with the amazing looking Red Bull and the nice Tires Dmitri...

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s montreal heineken season 2016 trackupd 1.0 with a new update entry:

fixed sponsoring, flickering fences, and a little bt brighter grass reflection

Hi,

This is the track with the updated 1.3 version sponsoring of Theo Berrekman.

Sorry Theo and all of you that I have used Version 1.0 in the first version :(

Theos new Version have no bugs and no overlapping on boards. The Track looks awesome with heineken boards.

Changes:

- little bit brighter grass reflections
- little bit crisper building textures for buildings with low resolution...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s Montreal Heineken Season 2016 trackupd 1.0 with a new update entry:

new smoother tarmac, reworked grass, normalmaps, curbs

Hi,
this is my last update for this day. I have made new tarmac textures for canada. updated the track macros, change the normalmaps to real normalmaps and gaves the grass more plasticism and abrighter realistic colour.

This update comes with my new and absoloutely last and best ReShade setting. I call it natural art style HD. This comes out on comingday seperately.

Look at this beautifull screenshots.

What is changed:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back