NeffO´s FX Lighting Physics Details and AI  Update

Misc NeffO´s FX Lighting Physics Details and AI Update 2.1 Rev 4

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is big with ReShade. I don´t know why with the new ReShade the Perfrormancehit is so big. Loosing 30 Frames with my maxed out details. This is a heavy impact. I put the ReShade Mod in a separate folder. The biggest impact are coming from my ultra max 2 shadows if you turn this off impact is lesser. I mean shadows in a size of 4096 pixel. No probs with Ultra Max. Good is the Level of detail Level costs nearly no performance and looks fantastic. Mostly the trees looking more realistic and on all objects are little objects that you can´t see only in F1 2016, but yeah they are in.

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX Lighting Physics Details and AI Update with a new update entry:

new grass shadows, higher detail, new skymaps, reworked tire treads

Hi,
This mod has now two parts to download.

You need both parts for the complete update. Tiretreads, Baku eith brighter tarmac and Interiors of cars are on second Part of the update.

this is udate 1.75 with some new amazing stuff.
With this update I´m using grassmaps of Grid Autosport for that tracks that are in Grid Autosport. You can see this in my last update of sepang. Grass looks more shadowed and has more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX Lighting Physics Details and AI Update with a new update entry:

now with better ReShade Effects texas and brazil file updates new postprocessing etc.

You find the newer tracks, because of the size of the postprocessing files on Part 2

For a very good car and track feel you can use Devan Clarke´s new handling model of super season mod. I´m using it. What he must change is the gear ration, but very good mod.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2016-super-season-update.12197/

Hi,

this is update 1.85 and now the tarmac is looking better...

Warning it is a big cockpit bug in the last update. I will upload a new update with new features in a few hours that fixed that strange bug. No Probs with T-Cam.

flickering bug in cockpit view is fixed higher frames

HI,
this update I made soon as possible, because of this strange flickering bug. I think the bug exists only because of 32 bit API.
I throw out all tracksplit files, because of upcoming complete tracksplit update. Update is nearly done and looks amazing. You have more detailed and higher curbs with my new normalmaps

With this update you have 10 frames more 15 pecent more performance. I think on midware PC´s the update is running well.

The level of...

Hallo the next version comes on evening. I have optimized the performance a little bit more, that I can put back the highest Lod setting. It works. You can see that on small objects like the rolex clock on hungary. The clock iis always their on all drawing distances. Game runs super smooth for me with ReShade. This will be the last version. No more to do. Tracksplit update coming later. I think tommorow.

higher detail as in the last version

Hi,

here is the next update with higher Level of Detail on Ultra Max Settings. I forgot some tracks in update 1.9. Now the tracks are in. Nuirburgring details coming with part 2

You can see it on start of pitlane in the last version the rolex clock was not visible. Now it is from all distances. This is the only new feature. Performance is good
Now I will look for features out of Dirt Rally.

Part 2 is coming in one hour with the rest of tracks and tracksplit textures for this courses:

- Hockenheim
- hungaroring final
- catalunya final
- melbourne beta
- shanghai final
- sochi only 3 textures
- spa francorchamps final
- montreal beta
- silverstone final
- suzuka final

most realistic lighting and effects

Hi,

I´ve bought Dirt Rally and use now a lot of graphic features for the lighting for F1 2014 and some modified files of the postrocessing for a clear and smooth image. Less jagged edges with antialiasing. modification. This will be one of the last versions. It looks impressive. PCars is going near.
The light looks now absoloutely realistic. The new ReShade setting is in the update. The colours looking beautifull. The clouds are softer and the light is more depending. The light is optimized...

So, if I download the big pack will I still have to download all your tracks and the two updates here? Because I downloaded the big pack, and the Mexico (Korea) track isn't included. It is included in the two parts I downloaded from here.

You need Krsskos mod if you want play Korea and Nuirburgring. The Physics and effects pack is working without tracks, but it is created for better track graphics. It is all optimized for the updated graphic not vanilla. Yes you must upload the tracks for best graphics. Sorry the best is a complete trackupdate, but you can only files upload with max size of 300 MB. You must upload the last korea track and nuirburgring track. the tracks are not included in Krsskos Mod. You can use my higher detailed versions. I hope that helps you.

Thank you! That does help me. I had already downloaded all of your tracks, I was just wondering if that was even needed as I had already downloaded the big back.

Everything is working very smoothly, and the game looks amazing! You've done an absolutely outstanding job!

Thank you! That does help me. I had already downloaded all of your tracks, I was just wondering if that was even needed as I had already downloaded the big back.

Everything is working very smoothly, and the game looks amazing! You've done an absolutely outstanding job!
Thank you so much nightfly. I´m working on a more real looking korea mexico with heineken.

So I just started a new career, and one problem I've run into is that the AI keeps mucking up the first corner. I've done a fresh install, followed all the instructions to a tee and even with your latest Melbourne update this keeps happening. It happens in every mode on Melbourne.

The weird thing is that when I throw in the AI of F1 2016 Super Season Update 3.0 everything is fine.

Ok I will ook for it before the update all was ok. That is strange. Use the track ai of super season. I found a reason for the problem. Only graphical changes that I made. I´m looking for itt.I hope I can give you tommorow an answer. I´m really tired.

Ok I will ook for it before the update all was ok. That is strange. Use the track ai of super season. I found a reason for the problem. Only graphical changes that I made. I´m looking for itt.I hope I can give you tommorow an answer. I´m really tired.
Hey, take your time! Anything you can do to fix it is much appreciated. I found a workaround for the problem so it isn't a huge problem.

EDIT: Well, as much as it pains me to say this, I am unable to play the game with all the mods. Now it keeps crashing as soon as I finished qualifying at Melbourne. I've done 3 fresh installs, and it keeps happening. I don't know if it is one of the mods I'm installing, I'll give a fresh install with only your mods a go. Well, when I feel like doing another clean install because I'm kind of fed up with it at the moment.

EDIT2: Alright, after another clean install and only installing your mods (and krsskos' obviously) without the tracks or any other mod I can get past qualifying to the race. But once the race ends and after the cut scenes and the standings the game crashes.

Last edited:
Hey NeffO76, the bug with the AI on Australia is still there but that is the only problem (easily fixable) that I still have. No problems crashing anymore. The game crashed after the Australia race, but then I threw in your Bahrain track update and the crash was history.

I'll throw all your tracks into the mix later today, so far I'm enjoying a working game after 6 fresh installs haha. Again, thank you for your hard work!

EDIT: Alright, threw in all of your tracks and no crashes! The only issue I'm having is with the AI performance. It is fine at Melbourne with the AI of Super Season. With the included AI, and even with the AI of Super Season the AI mucks up a couple of corners at Bahrain. The first (and second) corner at China they take way too slow, I easily make up over a second in just that one corner alone. This is just at certain parts, other parts the AI is perfect. They outpace me on the straights even when I'm driving the works Mercedes but I suspect this may have more to do with the lack of traction I have as a pad user.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back