NeffO´s F1 2014  season 2016 Spa Belgium trackupd 1.0

Misc NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 Spa Belgium trackupd 1.0 1.2 Rev 4

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 Spa Belgium trackupd 1.0 - this is a stunner , realistic trees, more reflections, better lighting and shadowing

Hi,
ok a little bit to late but this is astunner now and good as the hockenheim update. The trees was the heaviest work on spa, because I have reworked the textures for a few month ago and scaled it higher now and do some details like more depth for the textures and high definition look, but the nature was the biggest change for me.

Here are all the changes:

- better realistic looking trees with realistic colours
- better reflections
- better tarmac
- high definition...

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 Spa Belgium trackupd 1.0 with a new update entry:

now with grass on hills and more plants

Hi,

this is the new version of Spa Francorchamps Belgium.
This is one of my perfectest tracks. I think this Version of Spa looks better as the Spa in F1 2016, because of my high detailed trees and textures. I have combined F1 2013 spa version with the 2014 spa version. The Version of F1 2013 was more detailed in vegetation. All vegetation is back now.

What is new:

- Improverd Rev 4 lighting sunny, overcast and rain
- Improved tree...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 Spa Belgium trackupd 1.0 with a new update entry:

new sponsores, grass colour changes, very smooth new tarmac textures, darker trees

Hi, this is the Spa update 1.2 with a lot of changes in sponsoring. I can´t change all the sponsores like on the original tracks, but it looks a lot more now like 2016 sponsoring. Look at the screenshots for the changes.

I can´t put the fly emirates logo on the wall on the right side. When I change this it is working on this wall, but the same texture is on the pitlane in strange positions mirrored and tiled.

What is new:

- new very smooth and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back