NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 ReShade Settings 2.5 natural TV

Misc NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 ReShade Settings 2.5 natural TV 2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 ReShade Settings 2.5 natural TV - less saturated more contrast more brown coloured

Hi,

this is the second ReShade version. This iss lesser saturaded, but has nice skylighting and good contrast.
I mixed up a little bit of brown into the setting. Looks more dirty.
I think the most of you will prefer this version. Never the less it is more codemasters art style.

You can see this on screenshots

Have fun with this little one ;)

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 ReShade Settings 2.5 natural TV with a new update entry:

more saturated not to much very natural

Hi,
Sorry, but I have played again with ReShade Configuration and this version is brilliant. Only little changes but on screen it is a world.

This is now the version that i prefer, very realistic

No more screens you can´t see the difference on screen it is to minimal. I hope you like my powerworking.

:D

Ok screens of italy and shanghai coming later.

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 ReShade Settings 2.5 natural TV with a new update entry:

FXAA, Highpasssharpen mask no more jagged edges, crystal clear

Hi,
this is a little update for my other ReShade Mod I do the same as in the different version. I put the highsharpenmask in the setting and combined it with fxaa. You don´t need 4k this looks like 4k in 1440p.

Thanks the genious Crosire for this amazing tool. Look at the screenshots and you see what i mean :)

some screenshots:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A user says to me this is not working for F1 2016. One problem can be you use the newer ReShade Version this is to buggy for me and F1 2014 crashes. Use my Exe file and delete the new files, but a new version without the folder mistake and less blue is coming. For me it looks really good.

Please can someone if this is working this creates the new look of the game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 196 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.4%