NeffO´s F1 2014/13 Effects Mod

Misc NeffO´s F1 2014/13 Effects Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
The new version of my mod is now in the mod of Dmitri and me. All Effects from this mod with bug fixes are in this mod now. We hope you enjoy it.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-universal-edition™.10765/

But I will Update this Mod with fixes for the 2013 users soon.

If you have problems with the tracklodsettings in the tracksfolder use this and it must work.

surfacelod 500 blendsettings 130
for f1 2013 this not working :/ but i'll wait update for 2013. Im use only this mod http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2013-improved-pack.10525/ in the game..

Dmitri and I´m working on F1 2013, but i need a break. for a few days, but I send on sunday or moday the files to dimitry that he can put it and make it compatible to his mod. I don´t know what dimitri has changed in this mod, I´m using only my effects mod and my completemod with the moddedtracks and it works well. If you use the F1 2014 Universal Edition it overwrites a lot to the mod that you have posted and the database for tracks and ai is differnt.

But I think you use only the effect update 1.1 and the mod you have posted. In this mod must be some graphical changes that are not compatible to my mod.

Easy man..... just 9 minutes between the two messages....
Look up a few posts:

I will change this in an upcoming version for lower rigs, bbut I´m to tired to do it now. I have worked three days around the clock in my holiday on two big projects. F1 2014 and my action roleplaying project of risen 3 Enhanced Edition and do the same support to two german forums for my other project. I need a break.

So please be patient :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing