NeffO´s F1 2014/13 Effects Mod

Misc NeffO´s F1 2014/13 Effects Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s F1 2014\13 Effects Mod better as reality 1.0.7z - this effects makes a beauty of F1 2014 Game

Hi,

Some guys tells me the exhausting flames looking unreal, now I find the reason and changing all in the code.

Thanxs IGEarZone 16 that gaves the base to create those beutifull effects. It is all based on his modified code.

Thanxs Theo that tells me about the exhaust flame bug
:thumbsup::D

All effects are modified and looking better. Look at the screens.

Changes:

all effect textures...

Read more about this resource...

What <snip> gaves me one star. What for a fool is it. <snip>. Are you the same, that gaves other modders a crappy rating. You must banned of this nice modding community you fool

mod edited for language

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not fair you cowards. 2 bad ratings and no reason why. Give me a reason talk to me why and it is ok. <snip>

Mod edit - stop the swearing please

Last edited by a moderator:
NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2014\13 Effects Mod better as reality 1.0.7z with a new update entry:

fixed safety car reflections

Hi, a community member said to me their was a bug on safety car reflection. Now it is fixed.

I have put my system settings and car material settings to the mod. With this settings you have the same effects.

I´m going to bed now.

I wiil show you my problem on monaco update with F1 boards, If anyone knows how I can put more banners and boards like in the monaco version of TTM for F1 2013

Oh my gramma. What a denglish.

Please help me.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for your mod! It looks great but i have an issue with track textures. On some tracks they don't work properly. In Malaysia it looks like: https://abload.de/img/f1_20142016-06-1614-4nroq5.jpg and it's flickering all the time. My graphic settings are on max.

I edited some car skins but nothing on the tracks so i don't know why it doesn't work. Thanks for your help!

the problem is tracklodsettings
i use one with this valor
<xml>
<SURFACELOD loddistance="80" blend="10" />
</xml>

Last edited:
You can change the tracklodsettings to 500 and 130 look this is working for you. With higher settings the usage of videoram is really high. The textures are crisper too with this settings but the normalmaps coming more out with my ultra high settings.

I will change this in an upcoming version for lower rigs, bbut I´m to tired to do it now. I have worked three days around the clock in my holiday on two big projects. F1 2014 and my action roleplaying project of risen 3 Enhanced Edition and do the same support to two german forums for my other project. I need a break.

I will change this in an upcoming version for lower rigs, bbut I´m to tired to do it now. I have worked three days around the clock in my holiday on two big projects. F1 2014 and my action roleplaying project of risen 3 Enhanced Edition and do the same support to two german forums for my other project. I need a break.

ok i will tried this settings. take your time my friend

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back