Resource icon

Misc NeffO´s complete mod for F1 2014 : Part 1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s complete mod for F1 2014 all my work 1.0 - big update for a lot of tracks with the 3 season tracks with new sponsoring

Hi,

this is a complete update of all my work. It has 4 Parts and the size is unpacked 2,2 GB

Big thanxs to IGearzone 16 that I can use all of his mod. I´m using some specularmaps, grasstextures and macrotextures of his mod and modified them. Some of the lighting is from IGearzone and some of the effects. Big thanks to Robert Kezer that I can use some of his sponsoring and curbtextures.

And special thanks...

Read more about this resource...

you can use krisdix skins. I´m modding tracks and all of other graphical stuff. Physic, tarmac, lighting Level of detail. The mod works with IGearzone 16 F1 2016 Sim. You must install IGearzonesmod first and overwrite all the files that I have modified. Part 2 is done in a few minutes.

I hope the mod is working for you all. Next is a complete better nightlight and textureupdate for singapore. If you have some things that I can change. You can tell it to me.

Has anybody tested the complete update? You need all 4 Parts for the mod. I have splitted the archive. I have three bugs found in my complete update. Sochi has a wrong route override file and spa too, the good thing is I see no difference on sochi but a little difference on Spa. I will upload a small fix tommorow and put settings for lower system and the rest of singapore to the update.

Please tell if the complete mod is working. I mean the upload. All the other stuff is tested for several hours.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 405 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 277 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 269 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 320 12.9%