1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc NeffO´s complete mod for F1 2014 : Part 1 1.0

big update for a lot of tracks with the 3 season tracks with new sponsoring

1. NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s complete mod for F1 2014 all my work 1.0 - big update for a lot of tracks with the 3 season tracks with new sponsoring

Read more about this resource...

• Wow Wow x 1
  2. This looks amazing but I have 2 questions :

-Does it include 2016 skins?
    - Will the other parts be uploaded to RD like this one?

3. you can use krisdix skins. I´m modding tracks and all of other graphical stuff. Physic, tarmac, lighting Level of detail. The mod works with IGearzone 16 F1 2016 Sim. You must install IGearzonesmod first and overwrite all the files that I have modified. Part 2 is done in a few minutes.

4. The sponsoring is updated for the first 3 GPs.

5. I hope the mod is working for you all. Next is a complete better nightlight and textureupdate for singapore. If you have some things that I can change. You can tell it to me.

6. Has anybody tested the complete update? You need all 4 Parts for the mod. I have splitted the archive. I have three bugs found in my complete update. Sochi has a wrong route override file and spa too, the good thing is I see no difference on sochi but a little difference on Spa. I will upload a small fix tommorow and put settings for lower system and the rest of singapore to the update.

Please tell if the complete mod is working. I mean the upload. All the other stuff is tested for several hours.