• "Frankly, I know what's wrong but don't know how to fix it." - Bernie Ecclestone.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Need quick advice: Regarding buying Gamepad

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by ashu99923, Oct 12, 2010.

1. ashu99923

ashu99923

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,
    I have been playing F1 2010 with keyboard; but i read it would be a good experience to play with wheel or controller. But i cant afford wheel; so should i go for controller? Is it really worth??
    I am considering two controllers Xbox 360 and logitech rumble pad2... which one should i go for? I am more inclined towards xbox 360 controller. Plzz suggest.

Thanks in advance....

2. Nick Deeley

Nick Deeley

Ratings:
    +42
    I use a Saitek Gamepad, pretty much the same as a PS3 controller, but the buttons are called different names and it works fine for me. Its quite lightweight but sturdy enough and has lasted me almost 2 years.

3. Liquid4653

Liquid4653

Ratings:
    +0
    Cant go wrong with the wired Xbox 360 gamepad, much better than most gamepads let alone a keyboard and Play has them @ £17.99 including delivery.

4. Gonira

Gonira

Ratings:
    +0
    if you can't afford a wheel, xbox controller is the only way to go for racing, imo. the triggers make a world of a difference for throttle control.