• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Need New serial number for game stock car 2012

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by SOLO59, Aug 1, 2012.

1. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium

Ratings:
    +509
    Hi,
    I have the original game stock car 2011, and I understand that the new 2012 update is availabe for free to all current owners. I have tried installing the new update but it did not work, so I tried a couple of more times after that but then its saying I need a new serial number. I sent an email to reiza studios regarding a new serial number. That was two weeks ago, and no one has responded to my email. Is there a reiza studios representative on these forums to assist me? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,196
    That doesn't mention RD. I think e-mail is the only way, mate. Maybe they can give your request a little push, maybe. :)

3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,620
    Contact sales@reizastudios.com with your purchase email, an answer wont take longer than 1 business day and often within a few hours. You may PM me your purchase details too if you suspect emails are not coming through.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maurilio Lopes Ferreira

Maurilio Lopes Ferreira

Ratings:
    +0
    Qual o passo a passo para passar meu Jogo(DVD) Stock Car 2010 para 2012.

5. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium

Ratings:
    +509
    Thank you guys for your assistance. I have contacted reiza studios, and they renewed my serial number! I am doing a fresh install of the game right now! Hope everything works!
    Once again, thank you

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    I wanted to send a big thank you as well... I lost my serial number somehow and Reiza fixed it for me very quickly...

Thanks guys!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nuno Pinheiro

Nuno Pinheiro

Ratings:
    +14
    Hi guys i just bought the game last week and something went wrong when activating... i wrote my third email today about a new activation, and still nothing... i can't wait to play GSC but this is taking way too long :(

8. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    dave1968uk Premium

Ratings:
    +561
    check post number 3 from Reiza. If you dont get luck from the link to sales thats posted. Do as he said and drop him a pm

9. Nuno Pinheiro

Nuno Pinheiro

Ratings:
    +14
    thx Dave i already did that ;) i saw it after i wrote