Need New serial number for game stock car 2012

Hi,
I have the original game stock car 2011, and I understand that the new 2012 update is availabe for free to all current owners. I have tried installing the new update but it did not work, so I tried a couple of more times after that but then its saying I need a new serial number. I sent an email to reiza studios regarding a new serial number. That was two weeks ago, and no one has responded to my email. Is there a reiza studios representative on these forums to assist me? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

IMPORTANT: Although a GAME STOCK CAR 2012 serial number is valid for a single PC only, the user has the option to two re-activations using the same serial number, in anticipation for eventual hardware changes.

Reiza understands that some users might require reinstalling the Game more than two times. In this case, you only need to contact sales@reizastudios.com with information about your purchase, explaining your necessity so that the Serial is renewed with extra activations.

That doesn't mention RD. I think e-mail is the only way, mate. Maybe they can give your request a little push, maybe. :)

Hi guys i just bought the game last week and something went wrong when activating... i wrote my third email today about a new activation, and still nothing... i can't wait to play GSC but this is taking way too long :(

check post number 3 from Reiza. If you dont get luck from the link to sales thats posted. Do as he said and drop him a pm

Contact sales@reizastudios.com with your purchase email, an answer wont take longer than 1 business day and often within a few hours. You may PM me your purchase details too if you suspect emails are not coming through.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 124 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%