1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Large diesel sound

Discussion in 'Racer' started by ZATRACERDUDE, Feb 13, 2011.

1. im working on a vehicle with a diesel engine and i need a middle sound loop of the engine nice and rattly in the middle of its rpm range preferably i need a large V8 or large inline 6 diesel like youd find in a large pickup truck

2. There is the Land Rover diesel with quite a diesely sound you can probably use that

3. which one
    ?

4. I searched youtube for Cummins sounds for my 94 Ram, and I haven't found anything but a good idle sample. I guess I'll have to search for Powerstroke too!

5. Hay guys

There's a vehicle sim called Rigs'of'Rods - this is not a 'plug' for the sim, rather just a quick mention about the soudn packs avaialble for the game. There's a few Cummins sound packs with good quality idle, mid, and high RPM sound recordings. Some of them are specifically for HGV / trucks, however some are for pickups such as Dodge Rams and so on.

Here's a link to the sound-set files on the repository http://www.rigsofrods.com/repository/RepoFiles/viewTag/132

6. i love RoR