1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with g27 wheel

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Michael Karlovitz, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Can someone please help me with the wheel. The game doesnt seem to be recognizing the wheel. I switch over to g27 and nothing on the wheel is working in the options. Would really like some help with this as i really want to play this game. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Do you have the g27 profile in your game? In the controller folder?
  3. Im pretty sure the G27 comes with an install CD for the drivers that you have to do.
  4. Thanks for the responses guys. Patrick can you elaborate on this question? I have the logitech profile open and it's set to game stock car. I use the g27 with iracing with no problems so im not sure what im missing. Troy I dont have an install cd.

5. If you go into the controller menu, is it not possible to set each control? For example, are you saying that if you select throttle, it does not register when you press it?
  6. Keith, Yes when i go into the controller menu and try and set my pedals nothing happens. I'll go to throttle click on it then push the throttle peddle and it wont register. I've tried to use all the buttons and not one of them register for the g27. The lights on my wheel are lit up so i know im getting power.
  7. That is definitely not right.
    If you like you can try mine which is working fine as of 30 seconds ago.

It's called g27 paddles.ini so no need to back yours up unless it is called the same.
    Just put it into userdata\controller folder and then load it from the menu.

I don' t see why yours wouldn't work but at least it eliminates the possibility.
  8. Thanks Keith i'll give it a try.
  9. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

just checking mate, have you installed the logitech drivers for the wheel... don't tisk, or laugh... I had a friend trying to use his wheel without it installed.
  10. Rob. Yeah i use the wheel for iracing with no problems. Thanks
  11. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Just a simple question does the wheel calibrate when plugged into PC, rotate on start up ?
  12. Paul yes it calibrates when turned on or plugged in.
  13. If it is still not working, I would remove all mods and use GSC synch to repair the install, as I can only think there must be a corrupt or missing file somewhere. If the G27 is working with other sims, it should be immediately recognised by GSCE.
  14. Thanks for your help keith..
  15. Hey guys thanks i got it to work. Played some other sims then went back to game stock and it all of a sudden recognized the wheel.

Thanks for the ideas guys
  16. Strange, but glad they could help. Hope you enjoy it -- I bet you will. :)
  17. Thanks Slade..