Need help to setup triple screen etc !

I just purchased this game and I have come across several issues with this game any help would be great .
first issue is trying to setup triple screen . I have watched the video on this forum about triple screen setup . I have all the in game video resolution settings set the same as video only difference is my monitor size ( 3 x 43" ). When in the pit lane I press the [Ctrl] and [=] at the same time and no triple screen adjustment app shows up. So I can't get triple screen to line up properly.
Second issue is with my Fanatec CSW V2 . Wheels wobbles side to side when parked at pit stop and wheel feels dead at center only when I start to turn does the wheel come to life. If someone can share there in wheel and in game settings that would be great. Thank you for any help .

There is in the misc section a line where you can set your key combination for triple screen set up.

I went into control menu and selected misc there I found triple/tires and selected Ctrl/Alt and [=] key . I then saved it entered a race and in pit lane I clicked Ctrl/Alt and [=] at the same time and still no triple screen app popped up. I can't seem to get this to work for me.

I went into control menu and selected misc there I found triple/tires and selected Ctrl/Alt and [=] key . I then saved it entered a race and in pit lane I clicked Ctrl/Alt and [=] at the same time and still no triple screen app popped up. I can't seem to get this to work for me.

Please go into your video settings and make sure you have "multiview" selected so the three different screens can be setup independently. If you have angled your side screens, then you need this option to set them up without distortions and the Ctrl-EQUAL option should display a small window where you can configure your screens. Note that this window will only appear when you are in your car "ie. after pressing RACE".

Please go into your video settings and make sure you have "multiview" selected so the three different screens can be setup independently. If you have angled your side screens, then you need this option to set them up without distortions and the Ctrl-EQUAL option should display a small window where you can configure your screens. Note that this window will only appear when you are in your car "ie. after pressing RACE".

I have WIDESCREEN HUD, MULTI VIEW and STRETCH UI selected . I was in cockpit view after pressing RACE and then pressed at the same time different combination [Ctrl] with [=] , [Ctrl] [Alt] and [=] at the same time . With no luck triple screen setup window never appeared . I just gave up and got a refund back from Steam . No R Factor 2 for me.

I had the same problem when first watching that video, he fails to mention that you first need to go and map the key combination to enable the multiview gizmo to show up as others have mentioned above already, once the hotkey combo is enabled it is a good little tool to setup your screens with, probably the best i have used to be honest.

Setting up the triple screen was easy enough (after I finally found out I needed to hit CTRL/hyphen (underscore) in stead of CTRL/equal) :D

But I seem to have a little issue. There is a HUD element that I was able to hide before I had my triple screen setup working and now I can only hide it together with all other elements (except the track map).
It is the one marked with a yellow arrow in the pic below.
I must have tried every keystroke/combination, but nothing worked.
Anyone ? I really don't need that thing in my view... I can change the content, that is not the point, I want it hidden like before, but I have no idea how... :redface:
Thanks !

Hudelement.jpg

In the "start"screen there is a tab "plugins".
Yeah, should have mentioned that I tried that. Even with all plugins disabled, it is still present.
In controls I have two buttons mapped for EXTRA INFO and RACE INFO. They control the thing and let me switch between the info. But when I turn it OFF, all the Track Map stuff is gone too, and I don't want that to happen.
I tried disabling the two buttons, but then the INFO screen is still there and I can't change or remove it.

Setting up the triple screen was easy enough (after I finally found out I needed to hit CTRL/hyphen (underscore) in stead of CTRL/equal) :D

But I seem to have a little issue. There is a HUD element that I was able to hide before I had my triple screen setup working and now I can only hide it together with all other elements (except the track map).
It is the one marked with a yellow arrow in the pic below.
I must have tried every keystroke/combination, but nothing worked.
Anyone ? I really don't need that thing in my view... I can change the content, that is not the point, I want it hidden like before, but I have no idea how... :redface:
Thanks !

Hudelement.jpg
@Naish : this is just one off the default huds, no plugin. ;)

To toggle hud elements on, off: with 1,2,3,4,5,6 key's. I believe this one is "5" or "6". (Not the numpad numbers)

To toggle information on this specific element with the "enter" key by default.

Tip: make sure caps lock is off. (Don't know if it matters with numbers.)

@Naish : this is just one off the default huds, no plugin. ;)

To toggle hud elements on, off: with 1,2,3,4,5,6 key's. I believe this one is "5" or "6". (Not the numpad numbers)

To toggle information on this specific element with the "enter" key by default.

Tip: make sure caps lock is off. (Don't know if it matters with numbers.)
Thanks for helping, but it does not work either. Several of the 1,2,3...... keys do change the content of the box, two of them indeed turn the box off, but sadly also the rest of the track map info (just like it does while using the dedicated buttons on my wheel)... :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.6%