Need help to make my Logitech Formula Force EX work in Racer

Hi Techfreaks/Racers/Niceguys,
i´m the new one around with my Mac Power-PC and i need some fast-cardriving for fun. I found Racer.nl and thought "Wow,nice".
But i can´t get my Logitech Wheel to work with it. Some Tut´s i read didn´t help me at all...i´m a gamer, no programmer. The tut´s said i have to write a kind of config file for racer so it recognizes my Formula Force EX.
So, does anyone out here use Racer on a Mac-PPC with that Logitech wheel and would give me that wheel config file?
My Racer download is very minimal, no extra tracks, i guess only one car and no wheel config files...
Where could i get some extra cars and tracks?
Thanks for trying to help me.

Welcome to the Racer Community!
For cars and tracks just look in the car/track thread and you will find quite a few of each that are availableto download.
I can't help you with the wheel as I use the mouse to drive but I believe there are some config files in the data folder or somewhere I forget where and one of the guru's should be able to help you with that.
Have fun.

I'm on HP PC not Mac but I did have a Formula Force EX wheel a while back.
I found that I needed to especially get the right drivers for it as there is not much left of those drivers at logitech, took me a few weeks to get it going right.
also if it's not setting up right just plug it into another USB port that might set it up as the computer thinks it's a new set up and makes a new file to run it.
sorry can't be any more help, although in the Racer Menu there is a test for the wheel after you've auto detected it you can go to the "next page" and set up more controller setting there and see if that helps you get more out of your wheel.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back