1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Need Help Getting Unleashed

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Abaddon, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

I have been trying to get V8Factor Unleashed. Unfortunately after hours of searching I am still unable to locate a V8Factor Unleashed Base Install (i.e Beta 0.9) download which works. Does somebody have a copy which they could upload somewhere for me? Or if anyone knows of a working download link I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

2. Strange, that's the first thing I tried. But it didn't seem to install any tracks from the series. So I figured I had to add the base to get those.

When I fire up rFactor currently it has the V8factor intro film/branding etc. It has all the cars, skins etc. But when I start a V8 supercars championship it just takes me to regular tracks which were already in the game, and no Australian tracks (Bathurst, Adelaide, etc) are there.

3. There is no tracks mate, you need to download them all separately. ORSM have only built bathurst.

4. lol. Well that explains it. I thought the mod included the full championship on the tracks for each round. Will have a look around for the required tracks (except Bathurst) and set up a championship manually.

Thanks for the help.

5. yer, bathurst should be in it. If not its available at rfactorcentral.

6. A lot of tracks are available at FVR. They have done a lot of track work too.