1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Need Help Getting Unleashed

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Abaddon, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Abaddon

Abaddon

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,

I have been trying to get V8Factor Unleashed. Unfortunately after hours of searching I am still unable to locate a V8Factor Unleashed Base Install (i.e Beta 0.9) download which works. Does somebody have a copy which they could upload somewhere for me? Or if anyone knows of a working download link I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

2. Dave Oliver

Dave Oliver

Ratings:
    +17
  3. Abaddon

Abaddon

Ratings:
    +0
    Strange, that's the first thing I tried. But it didn't seem to install any tracks from the series. So I figured I had to add the base to get those.

When I fire up rFactor currently it has the V8factor intro film/branding etc. It has all the cars, skins etc. But when I start a V8 supercars championship it just takes me to regular tracks which were already in the game, and no Australian tracks (Bathurst, Adelaide, etc) are there.

4. Dave Oliver

Dave Oliver

Ratings:
    +17
    There is no tracks mate, you need to download them all separately. ORSM have only built bathurst.

5. Abaddon

Abaddon

Ratings:
    +0
    lol. Well that explains it. I thought the mod included the full championship on the tracks for each round. Will have a look around for the required tracks (except Bathurst) and set up a championship manually.

Thanks for the help.

6. Dave Oliver

Dave Oliver

Ratings:
    +17
    yer, bathurst should be in it. If not its available at rfactorcentral.

7. still_bacon

still_bacon

Ratings:
    +159
    A lot of tracks are available at FVR. They have done a lot of track work too.