need help adjusting pedals

Reik Major

Premium
Hy folks!

I own such a black Momo (Logitech) FFB wheel and it seems to me AC doesn't make use of most of the travel range from my pedals.

No matter what I play around with settings, it appears the cars give full throttle when pressing just ~ 10-15% on my throttle pedal. In such a short range it's impossible to apply the right amount of power to propperly accelerate out of corners or catch a drift or do drifting on purpose. Cars like the Cobra are impossible to handle, so half of the amount of great cars are no fun to drive at all. :(

On the other hand the ingame graph from the app and the indicator in the controller options tell me, that the whole pedal range gets used. This contratiction makes me clueless. :cry:

I'm absolutely helpless in the question if there's a problem with the game/hardware (adjusting it or even a bug?) or if it's just me.

Please don't get me wrong. I don't expect too much from my old hardware but in other games I was always able to apply the power carefully making use of the whole pedal range. I also consider myself an experienced sim racer so I really wonder why I shouldn't be able to controll such cars when others do.

Please help me out, because I'm finally in doubt about my own skills and so far I used to enjoy the quicker cars more than the slower ones.

Last edited:
Sounds obvious but have you run the setup wizard in the game? On the FFB screen there is a button at the top left. In there it asks you to press each of your pedals in turn etc.

Sounds obvious but have you run the setup wizard in the game? On the FFB screen there is a button at the top left. In there it asks you to press each of your pedals in turn etc.

Thx for your help. Yes it was the first thing I did when I got into AC. Everything there went right but I have the described "problem" from the first day. Still didn't find the time to follow the other advices given earlier here...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%