1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need for Speed: Undercover

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Bradley Wint, Jul 28, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

EA Games games has unveiled their plans for a new NFS (aka NFS12) recently, and have leaked a new teaser trailer onto the web..Also you can check out the teaser site which features Christina Milian and Maggie Q here. The game is set to take on an outline of the movie "The Transporter". They are aiming for the whole mob, mafia transport kinda thing.

2. cool!
  3. 3 New Need For Speed Undercover Shots

3 new images

Attached Files:

4. thets hope the graphics are better this time
  5. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

i got tired of the nfs series, always the same thing...
  6. Need for speed,this game before me use wheel momo play it,
    but,not good,after,i use joypad,wow,good feeling
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

8. The last one was a taerrible game.
  9. The latest version is already out so we should give it a try. But as you say the last one wasn't good enough. And playing it on a wheel is just odd to me.
  10. It looks rather crap, still down that road of cars handling rediculasly.

Why cant they just return to the orignial.
  11. Mye they will stay arcade, bigger public, easier to make = more money. Shame really.
  12. This is very weak. Graphics are beautiful, but the game is not good.
  13. How can you make a game consistently worse?! Underground 2 wasn't bad and I really enjoyed Most Wanted but since then the games have got worse? How is that possible?
  14. And generally anything EA is bad*

*bad - same game, increment year+1, add crappy facial technology, new soundtrack, new cover.
  15. They are hit and miss it is true. NHL09 is nice though. And FIFA is now better than Pro Evo - although that is to do with Pro being SO poor this year.
  16. The best NFS was 4!:)

I didn't tried this Undercover thing, but the videos already told me that it's not any good..
    NFS is getting worse and worse...
  17. there has been 2 really good nfs games (at least i thought they were really good before)
    it was nfs 4 (high stakes/Road challange) and nfs porsche 2000)

i also enjoyed underground 2 and most wanted on the xbox. carbon was a step down and the one that came last year i havn't tried.
  18. The problem is that the kids keep buying it, and so EA keeps churning it out :(

Essentially they're paying for upgrades but seeing as the whole console world isn't really suited to updates and upgrades (or hasn't been, might change) it's easier and more lucrative to release it as a new version.

What winds me up is that these versions get pushed out the door with obviously insufficient testing - but the kids keep on buying it....

19. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Can people please decide that for them selfs?