Need for Speed Most Wanted Multiplayer Trailer

EA has released a new video revealing the modes for the Multiplayer side of things, remember the original Most Wanted, where your heart was pumping adrenaline was running through you at full speed? yeah that game! , well EA is releasing a sequal to that, no doubt one of the best need for speed games to date's.

Let's just hope EA actually get it right this time and the "tuning" of cars is back in the game, hopefully there will also be dedicated servers, or a good enough browser menu for us to easily navigate and start racing with our online buddies!

Enjoy the new footage, below. Need for Speed: Most Wanted is coming to PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 in late October/early November (depending on where you live).

[youtube]
View the Post on the Blog

Looks like is still faking the car sounds in their trailers.
Of course, it's Need for Speed. Did you expect otherwise? ;) It looks fun, but doubt I'll pick it up. F1 2012 and rFactor 2 is what I'm spending my money on this year. Carbon was the last proper NFS game (forget about the SHIFT games for once, they aren't even NFS worthy). Hot Pursuit II (2002 game), Underground 2 and the original Most Wanted were by far the best and this game is unfortunately not going to top any of those, neither will any other future NFS release. SHIFT meant the death of the NFS series and Criterion are not going in the direction I was hoping for either. Anyway there's always the good memories :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.7%