1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Need Drivers for a quick Tunngle Test

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Giancarlo Pigati, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Hey everyone,

We're looking into the benefits of using Tunngle for F1 2012 leagues. We have already come to the conclusion that it noticeably reduces the amount of disconnections that people get. However, we also want to find out if it helps with lag.

We want to run a quick test (5 lap race) with a full grid (16 people). We're tentatively looking into testing this on Thursday at 20 GMT. I know some people run in the Thursday night League at 20:30 GMT, but I assure you we'll take no longer than 10 minutes for this test :)

You only need Tunngle installed for this... I'll be sharing the network name and password before we start.

Would really appreciate your help, thanks!

2. I will help.:thumbsup: I have tunngle installed, using it in FNC.

• Like Like x 1
  3. if you still need help, I've installed tunngle and have time for a testrun :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Im in ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. .. and so am I.

• Like Like x 1
  6. We have around 8-10 people already confirmed for tomorrow (thursday)... Anyone else kind enough to help us? :) We need 16 to truly test this out.

7. I guess I'll go ahead and cancel this test out. Not enough people came to help. I guess 15 minutes was too much time :)

Great community here! :thumbsup:

8. If it is any help, in FNC we did 3 or more league races with 16 drivers on tunngle. There were some lag problems but none because of tunngle, and I think all have been solved now.:thumbsup: