1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Driver for Universal Rumble Wheel! Help???

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by KingNyan, Apr 12, 2015.

1. I'm still kinda on the fence about investing the money into a real sim racing setup, and my neighbor happened to have a Universal Rumble Wheel from his old ps2 that has a usb converter. Obviously this wouldn't be permanent, but I would like to see if I like the feel of a wheel for than a controller. I've looked everywhere for a driver and cant find anything, here's all the information I can find on the wheel: Digital R Universal Rumble Wheel Model #98119
    Edit: I accidentally posted this in the wrong place so it would be greatly appreciated if a admin could move this to the appropriate place.
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  2. what is your price range?

more importantly are you spending it on extras as well (e.g. Chairs, desks, etc.)
  3. I already have decided to get the fanatec Csr wheel if I decide to invest the money. I'm just looking for a driver for the Digital R Universal Rumble Wheel.
  4. oh in that cases, sorry
  5. Ive tried that and all it does is install two .dll files that I cant get to do anything. If I try to run the .dll then I get a compatibility error. (On windows 7 64bit)
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  6. You don't run dll files?
  7. I tried installing it in the system directory.