Need Dream Pack 1 only, not the sim.... why does steam package them ?

Hi guys, I've searched high and low for this answer and I'm not getting it.

I bought Dream Pack 2 this evening for around $7

I want the DLC for DP1, but I only can find a package of the AC + DP1 at around $35 - why can I not just find the DP1....... ?

How much did you guys pay and do you know if DP1 is available on its own ?

Thanks
Paul

Different region problem maybe, as this is what I see. First one is DP1 alone
Screenshot_2015-12-02-09-19-49.png

Thanks for your response, but you have just directed me to the same item I'm complaining about. I need my questions answered........ that link includes the game, which is expensive - I already own the game.
Maybe you didn't spot the link to DP1 from the main AC store page. So here I included a screenshot, and you just need to click in that place from your Steam client:

YRIYzA2.png

You see, I have bought DP2, just over South African Rand 100. The DP 1 seems very high judging by what I see in your screenshots. Thanks guys.View attachment 113289

Yeah, that's a bit ridiculous - about 39 Euro for Dreampack 1, converted from our crippled currency. Clearly some pricing bugger-up somewhere.

EDIT: Now I see it's actually all 3 together. Maybe request a price from them. Steam added Rand just a few weeks ago, and many things have been missing since, and only return once someone ask them about it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%