• "Frankly, I know what's wrong but don't know how to fix it." - Bernie Ecclestone.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Need Dream Pack 1 only, not the sim.... why does steam package them ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Paul Minnaar, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi guys, I've searched high and low for this answer and I'm not getting it.

I bought Dream Pack 2 this evening for around $7

I want the DLC for DP1, but I only can find a package of the AC + DP1 at around $35 - why can I not just find the DP1....... ?

How much did you guys pay and do you know if DP1 is available on its own ?

Thanks
    Paul

2. kedy89

kedy89
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,941
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for your response, but you have just directed me to the same item I'm complaining about. I need my questions answered........ that link includes the game, which is expensive - I already own the game.

4. kedy89

kedy89
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,941
    Different region problem maybe, as this is what I see. First one is DP1 alone
    Screenshot_2015-12-02-09-19-49.png

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Radu Oros

Radu Oros

Ratings:
    +366
    Maybe you didn't spot the link to DP1 from the main AC store page. So here I included a screenshot, and you just need to click in that place from your Steam client:

[​IMG]

6. Paap Muru

Paap Muru
    Sim racing is a way of life

Ratings:
    +10
    Use Steam client and go to AC page:
    ac_01.JPG ac_02.JPG

7. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +2
    ahhhhhhhh you see, I think you're right...... I must let them know something is wrong. I asked one of my local sim racing forums and they said is cost them less and that there must be a problem. I will post a screenshot as well, I do not see what you see. Thanks for letting me know.

8. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +2
    You see, I have bought DP2, just over South African Rand 100. The DP 1 seems very high judging by what I see in your screenshots. Thanks guys. upload_2015-12-2_16-28-59.png

9. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Yeah, that's a bit ridiculous - about 39 Euro for Dreampack 1, converted from our crippled currency. Clearly some pricing bugger-up somewhere.

EDIT: Now I see it's actually all 3 together. Maybe request a price from them. Steam added Rand just a few weeks ago, and many things have been missing since, and only return once someone ask them about it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Radu Oros

Radu Oros

Ratings:
    +366
    There seems to be problems with more currencies: link for DP1 https://steamdb.info/app/347990/ So far only the DP1 seems to have a problem, in those countries.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +2
    Rado - thanks for this info - very informative, didn't know this app existed. Regards Paul

12. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    @Paul Minnaar have you thought about looking at purchasing it from places like G2A? I see it's like $12 on there, and I think they have PayPal support.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks bud, didn't know about G2A

• Like Like x 1
  14. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi. Problem solved through buying it at G2A - thanks Ho3n3r. Busy downloading in Steam now.
    upload_2015-12-3_17-47-0.png

• Like Like x 1