Resource icon

Other NEA SweetFX Filter v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Neawoulf submitted a new resource:

Neawoulf's modified SweetFX config for Automobilista - modified sweetfx config file for Automobilista

Neawoulf's modified SweetFX config for Automobilista

When i start playing a new game, i usually create a sweetfx config to adjust the look of the game without having to change anything in my drivers or in my monitor settings. This is my config for Automobilista Motorsports Simulator, maybe you like it.

View attachment 125136 View attachment 125137 View attachment 125138 View attachment 125139 View attachment 125140

Installation:...

Read more about this resource...

As it is hard to recall how original looks I did a little comparison ... not bad, on my graphic screen there is too much red and blue channel (or less green), on gaming screen it is slightly better still bit red-purplish for 3:00PM set in game .. I`ll look at SFX and do my version .. thank you
SFX1.jpg

SFX2.jpg
SFX3.jpg
SFX4.jpg

Thanks and nice comparison screenshots. I didn't notice it before, but i think you're right. There is a very light red/purple tint in it. I think it's caused by the Cineon DPX filter. Maybe i'll upload an update tomorrow.

Hey
Just purchased Automobilista as it was on sale, i see there's no in game brightness adjustment so went on the hunt to adjust, came across your settings and see you did them for the same reason not wanting to adjust monitor settings each time, so thought them a go

So i downloaded and transfered the files as required, within the SweetFX dropdown list i don't see 'Enabled' only a list of crazy effects that i have no use for, am i missing some or not done something?
Thanks

Hey
Just purchased Automobilista as it was on sale, i see there's no in game brightness adjustment so went on the hunt to adjust, came across your settings and see you did them for the same reason not wanting to adjust monitor settings each time, so thought them a go

So i downloaded and transfered the files as required, within the SweetFX dropdown list i don't see 'Enabled' only a list of crazy effects that i have no use for, am i missing some or not done something?
Thanks

Hello,

this is an old preset from before Reiza added their own additional sweetfx presets. I suggest you don't use this now. I might update this config in the future, but i can't promise anything.

Hello,

this is an old preset from before Reiza added their own additional sweetfx presets. I suggest you don't use this now. I might update this config in the future, but i can't promise anything.

I see, i shall replace the original file. Thanks for the response.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%