Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Does anyone have an idiot proof guide to installing this? Followed the steps but cant see the filter in game =(
just find this folder and put the natural ini files in there

Untitled.jpg

Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

PPFitler and Weather improved

PPFilter contrast/gamma/sat tweaked, should be a bit richer
Tweaked all weather, some clouds
Edited SweetFX preset: re-enabled SMAA + LumaSharpen. Previously didnt have time to check the benefits so just left them off
Update to current version of ReShade
Reduced fog distance in "mid clear" closer to default distance. Extended distance remains in "clear" for tracks like Lake Louise.

See main page for updated screenshots/update instructions

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm getting a jittery image with Natural Int PP enabled. Installed the latest version of this filter and on the latest version of AC. When I go into the car, the outside is jittery while the cockpit is stable. If I disable PP, the jitteryness disappears. Any ideas what it could be? Running Nvidia GTX970 with drivers 353.30 on Windows 7.

Thanks.

I'm getting a jittery image with Natural Int PP enabled. Installed the latest version of this filter and on the latest version of AC. When I go into the car, the outside is jittery while the cockpit is stable. If I disable PP, the jitteryness disappears. Any ideas what it could be? Running Nvidia GTX970 with drivers 353.30 on Windows 7.

Thanks.
that isnt specific to the pp filter, its a bug with motion blur, it will hopefully be fixed in AC 1.2

I like this filter but i don't like the sweetfx because it makes text a bit blurry. Now when i want to remove the sweetfx the message stays (when you are loading the map) even while driving. Can you help me with removing this?

I like this filter but i don't like the sweetfx because it makes text a bit blurry. Now when i want to remove the sweetfx the message stays (when you are loading the map) even while driving. Can you help me with removing this?
sure, just remove dxgi.dll from the root of the game folder. JSGME is not able to remove this file if the game is still open when you disable the addon so thats probably why it remained.

the text goes blurry because of the SMAA and sharpening done by sweetfx which occurs after the text is rendered. you can disable SMAA and lumasharpen in the sweetfx settings txt file, and still get the subtle colour tweaks I put in the sweetfx preset.

sure, just remove dxgi.dll from the root of the game folder. JSGME is not able to remove this file if the game is still open when you disable the addon so thats probably why it remained.

the text goes blurry because of the SMAA and sharpening done by sweetfx which occurs after the text is rendered. you can disable SMAA and lumasharpen in the sweetfx settings txt file, and still get the subtle colour tweaks I put in the sweetfx preset.
thank you!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 219 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years