Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would love to try this out but when I click the Drive button AC fails to load the car/track. I followed the instructions and re-verified I did it right, no good. Suggestions?
Never heard of an issue like that, sorry. It is really a simple mod that just overwrites the built in 7 weather files, and adds some extra filters, no reason why it should break the game.

All i can suggest is record a video of you installing the mod and maybe it will be easy to spot what went wrong. Or attach the log file after it crashes as it might give a clue

About Natural Graphics PP Filter with GBW weather
For me its a good combination, i only disable AE and copy/paste Brightnes/Contrast value from GBW PP to NGM PP (without it NGM looks to dark). GBW PP has to much blue tint
FCGEJLU.jpg
P.S. i have vanilla weather diasbled via CM, never use it

Does anybody elses PP filter look like this? Where one eye is darker than the other?
HTC Vive, does this with any filter I make "default".

Attachments

• Halp.jpg
    Halp.jpg
    632.2 KB · Views: 345
Does anybody elses PP filter look like this? Where one eye is darker than the other?
HTC Vive, does this with any filter I make "default".
Yes! Me! I searched across the whole internet about the issue, but I can´t find anything.

do you have the patch to disable shadows installed?
Yes, I have it installed. When I disable it, then the issue described by ninjacmg disappeared.

So, the disable shadow patch is the reason for one dark and one bright eye?
How can this be solved?

Another question:
When I disable the "disable shadow patch" and start AC with PP filter activated, I can see that in front of my car everything ist darker, then behind the middle of my car. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance
pitman

Maybe I found a solution by myself.
In my AC-ingame-settings the shadows were set to low.
I put them to medium and after using the "disable shadow patch", the left and the right eye show the same picture in relation to bright and dark.

Everything looks really good know and the fps are still ok.

Thank you for this Mod!

Last edited:
Maybe I found a solution by myself.
In my AC-ingame-settings the shadows were set to low.
I put them to medium and after using the "disable shadow patch", the left and the right eye show the same picture in relation to bright and dark.

Everything looks really good know and the fps are still ok.

Thank you for this Mod!
Yep I can confirm this fixed it

Hi. I installed the mod using the installer, and experienced stuttering. I’ve now uninstalled but are still having stuttering issues. Are there any known reasons for this?

Many thanks

• Deleted member 197115

I believe the latest gbwSuite can work with any PP filter. BUT, the whole suite is better matched to its own.

Increase the final values in the following file: content\weather\5_light_cloudscolorCurves.ini
e.g. HIGH=124,134,145,15.0
change 15.0 to 18[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your prompt reply,

Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Small tweaks, reorganise for Content Manager/Shaders Patch/Sol

Changes
Basically none, ignore unless you haven't tried this filter with Sol before
  • Reorganise and update instructions for Content Manager/Shaders patch/Sol
  • Added Natural_Mod_Sol: exactly the same as Natural_Mod but with autoexposure disabled (find it annoying and doesn't seem necessary) and static exposure set for Sol
  • Minor tweaks to Natural Weather (for people not using Sol)

Reason for update
I've been using the latest versions of Shaders Patch and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this suitable for VR users or just for single screen? I was running a modified version of this mod and loved it. Great that your back to update it to modern CSP standards

Is this suitable for VR users or just for single screen? I was running a modified version of this mod and loved it. Great that your back to update it to modern CSP standards
Hi, it's suitable for VR, theres a dedicated filter included for it which is what I'm using. I haven't changed much at all in this version, mianly just update the instructions so it's clear how to use it for each possible AC setup.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back