• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Native resolution

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Miguel Van Geeteruyen, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Miguel Van Geeteruyen

Miguel Van Geeteruyen

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello,
    Anybody can tell me the native resolution of Race07/GTR Evo/Race on? I am playing at 1980x1280 and I have noticed that the tracks are narrower that the Codemaster F! 2010.
    Thanks
    Miguel

2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,224
    Console games have native resolutions, but PC games do not. Run Race 07 at your monitors native resolution for best results.

As for the tracks, they will never be exactly the same from one game to the next. Sometimes its due to a lack of accuracy by one game, other times its because the real life track has been altered sometime between the release of one game and another.

3. Miguel Van Geeteruyen

Miguel Van Geeteruyen

Ratings:
    +3
    Thx

4. Willie Watt

Willie Watt

Ratings:
    +45
    coudl also be your field of view settings that make the tracks appear narrower.