1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nations Grand Prix Season 2 Announced!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ross Balfour, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Racedepartment have announced the second season of the Nations Grand Prix. This time the cars will be Simbin's new International Formula Masters cars from Race On. Last years winners Finland will be going for a back-to-back title but will have stiff competition from lots of other nations. If you think you are up for joining or creating your own team feel free to join. Sign-ups for this league will open on the 1st of January 2010. If you are interested in the league or what to find out more, go to www.nationsgrandprix.com

See you there!
  2. I'll be interested in joining a team. I'll keep my eyes peeled:)
  3. i might do it. Depends how complicated it is for me to get ready.
  4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Remember, if you dont sign up immeadiately, you're not guaranteed a position in the team...
  5. CaN my team (if i have one) use regular skins if we can't make our own cause i have a hard time with that.
  6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Well, you are from USA right? Im sure somebody in the USA team can make a good skin. If not you can ask anyone on RD to make one for you. And the team as to agree on a Team Manager so it wont neccessarily be your team :)
  7. Team South Africa will definitley be back... :)
  8. Hmmm, might look into it, if Ireland signs up that is.
  9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

We will :D
  10. IN for team England :D
  11. Not to be pushy but i think more people can make it on saturday because most people work on weekdays and get Saturday off. Who agrees? Oh and thank u for the help Ross
  12. Anyone from america interested in the league?
  13. Ditto:)
  14. Well, we have Friday night races with the Americans at 9pm EST and nobody seems to mind... Friday afternoon would be a walk in the park, I'd think.
  15. Forgot to add: IN for Team Australia. :D
  16. This sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind doing an event like this. Now to find myself a team or even create one if needed...

Come on team GB...
  17. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

GB is not a country in this league :)
  18. Except for those that have day jobs :-(( I might have to suck it up and figure a way to take every other Friday afternoon off. Hmmmmmm.........

Is there anyone taking charge of organizing a US team???
  19. i wanting to make one as well. Should see if we can find more americans
  20. woops i forgot to say i have a day job too on fridays that i can't miss (school) but i hope they could move the time up a couple hours so i don't miss it.