2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that had actually crossed my mind, slowing down more probaly would have backed me into Laurent which would have caused a crash anyways. Unfortunate accident tho.

The problem with me is to everyone else I'm going wide in the corners because of the lag. So anyone who doesn't leave a gap when going around me on the outside is going to make contact. I've also had been on the outside in a FF1600 race and made contact even tho I didn't touch the guy on the inside. This is all when I'm connecting to a server in Europe where all the other drivers are in Europe. I don't know if others experience the same issue with you being on the same continent as me? If there was enough interest in North America and someone ran a good netkar server on this continent with only drivers on North America who knows the racing could be a little closer like the way Sergio and Laurent touched.

Despite what it looks like on the replay I was struggling over the first few corners with those bumps. Setup wasn't perfect but Laurent wasn't having a great day so it made it easier for me.

Thank you Bjorn for all you've done in not only the NGP but in creating a fun and unique atmosphere here at the NKP club! Triple thumbs up!!! :doublethumb::doublethumb::doublethumb:

And of course thanks to all the participants in the NGP!!!:D:D:D

Thanks everyone, it was a blast. We had our ups and downs with netcode and other stuff, but we've come through it. They always say "what doesn't kill you makes you stupider" LOL :tongue::tongue::tongue:

No seriously, thanks to Laurent for his endless hours doing setups til 3 in the morning, all this for a noob like myself! I've learned a lot in this championship, most importantly how to drive better! HAHA

Big up once again CapN'Bjorn!:thanks::bang::party::drink:

Congratulations to the team from America including Kamran and Phil, a team of Portugal and its huge and talented Pirates Captain Sergio Marques and Caesar, who throughout this Championship were formidable and feared opponent!
well on Bravo all the participating teams, including those who ran this league until the end
I thank again our beloved Captain Boss Bjorn done multiple times, and after that I believe could have him wax the shoes! lol

un Grand Bravo à l'équipe D'Amérique notamment Kamran et Phil ,a L'équipe du Portugal et Son Enorme et talentueux Capitaine Pirates Sergio Marquès et César,qui tout au long de ce Championnat ont été de redoutable et redouté adversaire!!!
bien sur Bravo a toutes les équipes participantes,et notamment à celles qui ont couruent ce championnat jusqu'au bout
je ne remercie plus notre bien aimé Captain Boss Bjorn c'est fait de multiples fois, et apres ont pourrait croire que je lui cire les chaussures!!!lol

A little souvenir to celebrate the podium and all the champ...:redface:

rdngpscenariosmall.jpg

HERE on full version

Thanks, and congrats again :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back